How do you shout ?

Seriously, I don't know how to shout.

After all the years of bullying ect, emotions have built up inside of me and never been let out.
I want to break that, let all the emotion out and be free to raise / project my voice, and shout.

Anyone have any suggestions on what I can do ?

Thanks.

...yeeeesh. I have no problem shouting, none at all. My favorite one now is that kid's commercial for the V-Tex or whatever it is on TV. I get home from work and I'm making myself a snack in the kitchen. My kitty, Missy, is tangling around my ankles and on the TV this oddball voice screams out of that commercial: "You're a genius!"

So I scream down at my kitty over-dramatically, "Yore genius!"

I also act playful with my roommates. The other evening, I went in and there was a kitchen sink full of dirty dishes. My friend said, "Sorry - I'll wash them after I get home from work." It was my day off, and I planned on washing them anyway...

So I screamed in a fake-angry voice at my friend..."Oh, don't worry about! I'll just pretend to cry later on and my fairy godmother will appear and wave her magic wand and the dishes will dance around and clean themselves!!!":D

Then I was reading my book last night and my cat licked my calf and I just ripped loose and screamed: "YYYYAAAARGH!" because it startled me and tickled me at the same time.

Sometimes it's fun to scream. It releases tons of stress. But I stay out in the country, and my neighbors wouldn't hear me yelling fire.

The problem is getting me to shut up.:eek:

I suppose I should really try shouting one day to try and relieve myself :)

Yes, you should! You don't know what you're missing!:D Sometimes I just gotta shout "Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me bless His holy Name." Nothin' wrong with being quiet, it's true, but a good shout out to God sure does feel good.

Back