How To Get To Heaven From The Internet

Jeffin

Webmaster
Staff member
Helper

salvation.jpg

All of us at one time or another in our lives have had to stop and ask someone for directions. Maybe we were looking for someone's house. Or maybe we were looking for the right road or street. Whatever the situation, all of us know what it is like to be in unfamiliar surroundings without a clue as to how to get to our destination.

Well, one of the most widespread, but untrue religious teachings of our day is that there are many roads that lead to God. If men are sincere, we are told, it does not matter which path they travel. In the end, they will all reach the same destination. A pretty picture, but not a true one. You see, there is a world of difference between trying to find the right house and the way to Heaven.

Jesus Christ spoke of two roads open to us: One is a broad road that leads to final destruction. On this broad road are many travelers, perhaps enjoying themselves, but thinking little about their destination. The other road is a straight, narrow pathway. The narrow way has fewer travelers, but it leads to God and eternal life.

How can you be sure which road you are really on? The answer can be found in the Bible.

In John 14:6, Jesus said, "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by me."

Jesus did not claim to show a way to God. He declared that he was the only way to God. "No one comes to the Father except through me", He said. In other words, Jesus claimed that He was the only way to a personal relationship with His Father, God.

Jesus made another unique claim, "I am the Truth ...". In other words, Jesus was saying He was the only truth about the way to God.

Also Jesus said, "I am the life ...". In 1 John 5:12 we read, "He that hath the Son hath life, and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life."

Eternal life is given only to those who believe that Christ died to pay the penalty for their sin and that He rose again from the dead.

Did you know that the Bible says that God has an inheritance waiting for you—the gift of everlasting life, but you have greatly offended Him by your sin? You cannot receive the inheritance until you make peace with Him. If you are self-righteous, and think you are a "good" person and don't need to repent, ask yourself if you have ever "lusted" for another person? God considers that to be adultery of the heart. Have you ever hated? The Bible says you have committed murder in your heart. Have you used God's name in vain? Then you are a blasphemer. Have you honored your parents, kept the Sabbath holy, always put God first, made a god to suit yourself (called idolatry) or been covetous (greedy)? On Judgment Day, you will be found to be guilty.
Despite all of our sins, Jesus suffered on the cross for us. He took our punishment. We broke the Law, He paid our fine, rose from the dead and defeated the power of the grave. All you have to do to receive the inheritance of everlasting life and avoid Hell is genuinely repent (apologize to God) and trust the Savior. Will you:

A. Be offended by such a thought, keep your pride and angrily leave this web site and end up in Hell?
B. Doubt the credibility of the Bible and refuse to investigate it any further?
C. Humble yourself, tell God you are sorry for your sins, trust Jesus with your eternal well-being, then read the Bible daily and obey what you read?

How can you get to Heaven from the Internet? The same way you get to Heaven from any other place, city or town in the world. You must receive Christ as your Savior. God is not willing that any should perish. He loves you. He is calling you to ask Christ to save you so you might become one of His children.

The Bible says in Romans 10:9, "If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved."

Nobody else can save you. Trust Jesus Today!

Admit you are a sinner.

Be willing to turn from sin (repent).

Believe that Jesus Christ died for you, was buried and rose from the dead.

Through prayer, invite Jesus into your life to become your personal Savior.

What to Pray:
Dear God, I am a sinner and need forgiveness. I believe that Jesus Christ shed His precious blood and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from sin. I now invite Christ to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.

---------------------------------------------

couple.gif

Beginning Your New Life

"Come, follow me," Jesus said,
"and I will make you fishers of men."

Matthew 4:19

There are five things God wants us to know:

He loves us.
He has a plan for us, a full life.
Sin separates us from Him.
Jesus Christ is the only way into Heaven.
In order to get to Heaven, we must individually receive Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
He loves us! "For God so loved the world that he gave His one and Only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life" (John 3:16).

He has a plan for us, a full life! A full life means that you can be set free from your sins, because as a Christian we now have the power (the Holy Spirit) to say no to sin and yes to Jesus! We also have a sense of hope and peace that we will spend eternity in Heaven. Jesus Himself said, "I have come that they may have life and have it to the full" (John 10:10). But most people are not experiencing Gods' love and the full life, because...

Sin separates us from Him! "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God" (Romans 3:23NIV). And the penalty for sin is death, for Romans 6:23NIV says, "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord."

Jesus Christ is the only way into Heaven! Jesus Himself said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." (John 14:6NIV).

In order to get to Heaven, we must individually receive Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord! You can receive Jesus Christ as your personal Savior and Lord right now by faith through prayer. (Prayer is talking with God.) Pray as follows: Lord Jesus, I need you! I sincerely confess and repent of my sins. I believe you died on the cross for my sins. I believe you are Lord, and that God raised you from the dead. I receive you as my personal Savior and Lord. Thank you, Lord. Amen. (This is only a suggested prayer. God is not as concerned with your words as He is with the attitude of your heart, but you must be sincere!)

This is only the beginning of a new life in Christ. To develop a relationship with Jesus, you must:

Have a "Quiet Time" (Psalms 77:12)
Be baptized (Mark 16:16).
Pray daily (1 Peter 4:7).
Study the Bible daily (Joshua 1:8 ).
Witness for Christ by sharing the gospel (Romans 1:16).
Go to church regularly (Hebrews 10:25).
Confess and repent of your sins daily (1 John 1:9; Acts 3:19).
Fellowship with other Christians (Romans 12:4,5)
"May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all" (1 Cor 13:14).

------------------------------------------

Need more help: pm me or send email to [email protected]

Back