How to see myself as God sees me?

After ending my relationship... It opened my eyes to how low my self esteem was to accept so much garbage...

I want to work on my self esteem ....so that I'll never put up with disrespect to that level ever again.

Just a thought... read John 14-17, and then find every verse from Roman's to revelation that says in Him or through Him, ect. And they will tell you what's yours in Christ. The anointing of the anointed one.... as a child of the king. And the grace and righteousness that is yours because you accepted Jesus as Lord. No more condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. You are the righteousness of God because you believe in Christ (the anointed Jesus) Jesus. Your blessed, blessed, blessed. Keep that in your mind. And draw to glorify God... allow that grace that He has given you bring you enjoyment... just dont let it take the place of Him or His Word. I see you talking to Him as you draw and having a good time with Him while you draw... communing and fellowshipping with Him... which will bring you much joy :)

Draw near to God and He will draw near to you.

I can see you with your pens and pencils drawing glorious scriptures. Dig deep in His Word and find out what God thinks of you. Jeremiah 29:11 is a scripture that tells us what God thinks of us. He only thinks of good and not evil for us.

When you read scripture, that is like looking in the mirror and seeing your soul because scripture speaks to your heart. This is how you can see yourself as God sees you. In Christ, God sees a pearl of great price, someone very precious to Him. He would sell everything He has for this pearl.

And you know how pearls are made? Only through suffering and tears.

After ending my relationship... It opened my eyes to how low my self esteem was to accept so much garbage...

I want to work on my self esteem ....so that I'll never put up with disrespect to that level ever again.

Congratulations autumn oddity, you've begun your steps along the warm, light and sunny path in life, best wishes to you and your steps along your new-found and strengthened freedom of mind God wants to bestow upon you as your steps bring you even closer to Him.

Remain on that path, you're heading towards freedom of mind God wants you to achieve.
Very best of good thoughts for you.

Respect for you.
weewillie & Mrs weewillie.
ats.gif

As a christian our identity is not in our relationships here on earth. Our identity is in Christ and Christ alone. Understanding who Christ is will help you shape your vision of yourself. Don't listen to the enemy. He wants to keep your self esteem low. You are beautiful and greatly loved.

Back