Human Rights to ALL!!!

Human Rights to ALL!!!

BISMARCK, N.D. -- A measure approved by the North Dakota House gives a fertilized human egg the legal rights of a human being, a step that would essentially ban abortion in the state.
The bill is a direct challenge to Roe v. Wade, the U.S. Supreme Court decision that extended abortion rights nationwide, supporters of the legislation said.
Representatives voted 51-41 to approve the measure Tuesday. It now moves to the North Dakota Senate for its review.
The bill declares that "any organism with the genome of homo sapiens" is a person protected by rights granted by the North Dakota Constitution and state laws.
SOURCE: North Dakota House Gives Fertilized Eggs Human Status - Presidential Politics | Political News - FOXNews.com

Praise be to God! :groupray:

Jeremiah 1:5 "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,
before you were born I set you apart;

Psalm 139:13 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.

As the OP and as a "Helper" I would like to emphasize that in posting this article, I would appreciate it if we not allow this to fall into a topic of debate over abortion.

Rather, I feel it would be best that we use this opportunity to pray for Godly representation around the world, and especially to Glorify God by welcoming Biblical concepts into our legal definitions of life.

The ringing sounds of powerful State representatives giving glory to Gods creation, even in the womb, and not being prejudiced based on the age or size of the individual is music to my ears! :)

Watching a baby develop in the womb in one of the most awesome miracles of God. Glad to see they are being recognized as human babies after all.

Amen.

I thank God for the 3-D sonograms they have today.
I have friends with a baby 5 months along who just had one of those taken and we watched the DVD.

It is absolutely incredible. Thier son rubs his eyes, sucks his thumb, and actually looks like he's having a pretty good time floating around in there!! :cool:

Praise GOD!!!!!!!!

What a wonderful thing to happen! I pray to GOD it get passed there and throughout the entire US!
god_quotes_graphics_02.gif

Back