Have no fuel left
Just running on fumes..,.
Missed several Sunday services
Chances to top up
Running up hill
Faith misfiring
with a heavy load I’ve picked up,
No power to carry on .
Have I got enough to get to the services?
To get refilled with with Holy Spirit fuel
Must remember to top up daily
To keep on fire for You

Attachments

• 1720763756393.png
    1720763756393.png
    266.9 KB · Views: 0
And everytime we get to that place... we ask... How did I get here?? as though it's the SHOCK of all SHOCKS.
We forget to remember to be grateful... to be prayerful... to be THANKFUL... We forget to talk to our Heavenly
Father who is constantly waiting for us. We forget to cast our cares on Him because His burden is light.

I'm not sure if this is based on what you are going through Alan... but this is a place I am learning to AVOID...I am learning to stock up on JOY... GRATITUDE... THANKSGIVING.... and PRAISE. It's this excitement and child-like wonder that keeps me in a state of AWE every day and all day. but.... I have to feed it or it will go dim.

I'm so glad to be reading you AGAIN.... I have missed your posts.

And everytime we get to that place... we ask... How did I get here?? as though it's the SHOCK of all SHOCKS.
We forget to remember to be grateful... to be prayerful... to be THANKFUL... We forget to talk to our Heavenly
Father who is constantly waiting for us. We forget to cast our cares on Him because His burden is light.

I'm not sure if this is based on what you are going through Alan... but this is a place I am learning to AVOID...I am learning to stock up on JOY... GRATITUDE... THANKSGIVING.... and PRAISE. It's this excitement and child-like wonder that keeps me in a state of AWE every day and all day. but.... I have to feed it or it will go dim.

I'm so glad to be reading you AGAIN.... I have missed your posts.
Nothing recently been inspiring me … til I saw this picture this morning

Does anyone remember the 1977 song by Jackson Browne, Running on Empty?

The "lyrics" are sort of in line with Alan's I’m running on empty

But there is a vast difference between faith and
being 16 and 21 with no direction.

😎👍

Interesting thing about trials is that they are most often very personal, it is not a group thing. We are social beings and we need each other for reflection and encourment. The evil powers understand us, so to break us down they do their best to cause division and strife. On our own we are more susceptible to depression due to lack of positive feedback. Some time we need to push back the dark clouds by that which we really know we need and seek out someone or someplace for communing and rebuilding our spirits. Of course the Lord is ultimately in control and we know that everything has a purpose so the building in hard times maybe most essential.

Back