I called God and Jesus Christ Satan out of anger

I did this out of anger. This happened on a few different occasions but I think I was pretty ignorant on what blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is or maybe I wasn't? I may have known sort of what it was but didn't take it seriously. It was so long ago that I simply don't remember. I just know I used to say these things out of anger. There was one time I smoked marijuana and I was high from it and was verbally comparing God and Jesus to Satan for some reason. Since then I'm closer to God than I've ever been in my entire life. I'm fully and finally submitting to God. My eyes are open for good but this explanation is putting doubt in my mind all over again. RC Sproul wrote another explanation on this saying that it isn't unforgivable in the sense that God is unwilling to forgive but it's unforgivable in the sense that such a person would never seek forgiveness. Well, I'm knocking on Heaven's door with everything I have in me. Will Jesus cast me out? The only peace I feel over the matter is when I'm praying, reading the Bible, talking to Christians and doing Godly things. My heart is broken into a million pieces over this because I want nothing more than to be saved.

This may be my last post on the matter too. I'm tired of dwelling over it. All I know to do is flee to Jesus Christ and continue on my journey.
your dwelling on because the devil is feeding you lies. yes you will will feel bad and you need to take the assurance in scripture. that if you have asked forgiveness repented . all is well God has took that sin and placed in the sea of forgetfulness For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more. Hebrews 8:12

your dwelling on because the devil is feeding you lies. yes you will will feel bad and you need to take the assurance in scripture. that if you have asked forgiveness repented . all is well God has took that sin and placed in the sea of forgetfulness For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more. Hebrews 8:12
The condemnation I'm feeling is intense. I feel like I can feel death and feel what awaits me. I'm trying to realize that God most likely forgives me but I'm so fixated on Hell.

This may be my last post on the matter too. I'm tired of dwelling over it. All I know to do is flee to Jesus Christ and continue on my journey.
Amen!

I did not want to say that to you so I am blessed that someone else did and YOU then agreed. You really seem to be focused on something that you have been told several times by several people that does not effect you.

I personally asked you is you had said the sinners prayer so as to know that you were born again and you did not respond.

You said.....
"This may be my last post on the matter too. I'm tired of dwelling over it."

I agree!

Example: You just posted this..........
" I'm trying to realize that God most likely forgives me but I'm so fixated on Hell."

My dear friend.....AGAIN I ask you , are you a born again Christian? Have you accepted Christ as the payment for your sins?????

That my friend is where your focus needs to be!!!!

Last edited:
The condemnation I'm feeling is intense. I feel like I can feel death and feel what awaits me. I'm trying to realize that God most likely forgives me but I'm so fixated on Hell.

It is necessary to give this to God, so that he can lift your burden and free you. It may be wise to seek counsel from professionals. May the Holy Spirit set you free from Satan and lead you to the help and comfort you need.

imo a true blue born again blood bough Child of the king will not commit the unpardonable sin .. why? because one truly Born again will be pricked in their heart . there will be some chastisement and conviction . if there is none of this then one is a illegitimate Child No father

Amen!

I did not want to say that to you so I am blessed that someone else did and YOU then agreed. You really seem to be focused on something that you have been told several times by several people that does not effect you.

I personally asked you is you had said the sinners prayer so as to know that you were born again and you did not respond.

You said.....
"This may be my last post on the matter too. I'm tired of dwelling over it."

I agree!

Example: You just posted this..........
" I'm trying to realize that God most likely forgives me but I'm so fixated on Hell."

My dear friend.....AGAIN I ask you , are you a born again Christian? Have you accepted Christ as the payment for your sins?????

That my friend is where your focus needs to be!!!!
I said the sinner's prayer and I have accepted Christ.

It is necessary to give this to God, so that he can lift your burden and free you. It may be wise to seek counsel from professionals. May the Holy Spirit set you free from Satan and lead you to the help and comfort you need.
How do I know if I have the Holy Spirit?

if you have been born again you have the Holy spirit . do you know beyond a shadow of doubt. that if you took your last breath. that would be with Jesus. not a hope so think so maybe so not real sure.

Romans 8:9​

“But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.”

I said the sinner's prayer and I have accepted Christ.
how do you know you accepted Christ ? because man told you or you feel like you did. this is why i push a a know so salvation . i have actually had people say you cant know for sure . if you need a better explanation just ask and i post scripture. see i know people personally who make the same claim you do. yet they live like hell never attend Church.. some things just dont add up.. my only thing is i want you to be able to say beyond a shadow of doubt. i know with out any doubt i am saved

post #13. Why do you think I asked you???

When you accept Christ....at that very second you were filled and sealed by the Holy Spirit!

John 14:17.....
“He shall be in you”

1 Corth. 6:19.....
“Know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?”

It is impossible to be born again and to become a child of God without the regenerating work of the Holy Spirit.

John 3:3-8.....
“That which is born of flesh is flesh, that which is born of Spirit is Spirit; except an man be born of water (the washing of the word of God) and of the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God”

Titus 3:5............
“Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration [i.e., rebirth], and renewing of the Holy Ghost [the Spirit’s on-going work in the new life of the believer".

how do you know you accepted Christ ? because man told you or you feel like you did. this is why i push a a know so salvation . i have actually had people say you cant know for sure . if you need a better explanation just ask and i post scripture. see i know people personally who make the same claim you do. yet they live like hell never attend Church.. some things just dont add up.. my only thing is i want you to be able to say beyond a shadow of doubt. i know with out any doubt i am saved
I feel like I have. Whether I crossed the line and I'm truly unforgivable, I don't see myself ever going back to my old way of life. I couldn't and wouldn't want to go back to who I was.
post #13. Why do you think I asked you???

When you accept Christ....at that very second you were filled and sealed by the Holy Spirit!

John 14:17.....
“He shall be in you”

1 Corth. 6:19.....
“Know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?”

It is impossible to be born again and to become a child of God without the regenerating work of the Holy Spirit.

John 3:3-8.....
“That which is born of flesh is flesh, that which is born of Spirit is Spirit; except an man be born of water (the washing of the word of God) and of the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God”

Titus 3:5............
“Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration [i.e., rebirth], and renewing of the Holy Ghost [the Spirit’s on-going work in the new life of the believer".
But how do I know? How do I know I'm even born again? Every single day I cry out to Christ. I pray to Him with all of my heart.

I feel like I have. Whether I crossed the line and I'm truly unforgivable, I don't see myself ever going back to my old way of life. I couldn't and wouldn't want to go back to who I was.

But how do I know? How do I know I'm even born again? Every single day I cry out to Christ. I pray to Him with all of my heart.
how do you know ? saved by grace through faith we accept by faith the holy spirit tells you/ if your not sure then you need to study and pray till you know. if your 99% saved your 100% lost. this is

1 John 5:14-15

King James Version

14 And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:
15 And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him. you have been given all kinds of scriptures . i suggest you go back through each post and read the scriptures .get your Bible out and look them up highlight them . there is a assurance of salvation there is a guarantee you can Know you have Eternal life. yet you seem to have doubt whose voice are you listening to to? the devil or God who speaks through the holy spirit ...read your Bible find you a bible based church with a pastor willing to sit down with you and explain . do you have a home CHURCH ?? do you own a bIble read the book of john

Back