I Came Here Because Of Persecution.

The darkness engulfs the U.S.. There is corruption, and we need to be valiant Christians.

I was told of sexual abuse, and tried to deal with it as well as I could. Unfortunately, police in Saint Augustine, Florida, were not helpfull. In fact, they threatened to kill me, and accused me of blatently made up crimes, which they knew that I did not commit. One of them repeating, "welcome to the South"

They put me in jail, where I prayed for God's help. I prayed that he would cause the Holy Spirit to be with me, so that I would speak the right words to the judge. I prayed this because Jesus said, "But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues; And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles. But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak. For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you."

I tried to post videos to different "Youtube" accounts, but they received very few hits. I realized that I was being censored (or blocked), when a helpful internet user "mirrored" my video onto his own account. The "mirrored" copy received Thousands of hits!

That is why I am using this file hosting service. . . . http://www.4everload.com/index.php/download/1f3ef3ace86f/Holy .wmv.html I hope that someone will download it, and post it onto an unrestricted video hosting account, so that it will be seen by others.

You can see what is happening to me currently in this video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoOc8rfGXRo

Hi bud

Welcome :).

Watched your youtube vid....I think you are being paranoid....

Calm down and relax! Allow Jesus to calm you down. If people want you dead, rejoice! You will be in heaven!
I doubt God wants that though, He wants to use you where you are. Those that are harassing you are YOUR witnessing circle ;). Pray for them. When they harass you smile and turn the left cheek. If anyone harasses me, I am humble and sympathetic with them, like a dove. BUT if someone harasses my wife or kid...different story and God KNOWS that :)...so God will give you and I strength in those situations. But as for ourselves....turn the left cheek and then some!

Luke 6: 27 - 36

27But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, 28Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you. 29And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloke forbid not to take thy coat also. 30Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again. 31And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise. 32For if ye love them which love you, what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them. 33And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same. 34And if ye lend to them of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again. 35But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil. 36Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful.

But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, . . .
You must have the Spirit of the Lord, this is exactly the situation I was faced with today!
One of two of the people involved in this activity, came into where I work today! I first told my boss, "One of the guys who threatened to shoot me just came in." (I told him this in order to be safe.)

My boss said, "In or out?"
"In." I replied.

I remembered what Jesus said, and I loved him.

Then I realized, this guy is just like me, sortof.

I do not think that he is one of the ones who started this, he just tries to fit in.

Now I know much more, by loving Jesus, and by loving my enemy.

My boss said, ". . . the guy with the skull cap?"

I told him, "He mustof just gone down a bad road." . . . " I kinda like him. . . . the guy."

Back