I Did A Social Media Experiment With God

I setup my algorithms when using facebook and twitter, to pretty much flood me with anything Christian related.
Two things stood out.
1. Pastors and Teachers with their own media to share. We attacked more then they were supported in the Comments.
and
2. Atheist and those denouncing/mocking God, had many defending God overwhelmingly.

What was interesting was those mocking God, be little his name and Insulted God.
Yet most did not rebuttal. With anything factual. It was the same old spin, most of the time.
Either they want answers the Bible can't supply for its not what it does. Or they want more facts then human accounts.
Like there is non-human accounts on anything? They speak in riddles and never actually make sense.

Those who comment on antiGod posts however would show the facts of the Bible using what tools it has to intelligently rebuttal.
Sure there was the occasional, you will burn in hell comments. But most gave good solid responses.

My issue I think about the huge disrespect aimed at God. I know I have sinful thoughts towards those that write these terrible things.
I have to find myself restraining from responding in Kind. But makes me very mad. That people can abuse so easily.
And the most loving thing we know in our world is GOD.

I have done this for about two months about the time as was looking at this Forum.
It was a painful experiment, but I learned something. There is no safe haven like CFS on social media.
And the Mobs wait in the wings to attack those with faith. I have to think satan helped invent the internet.
It has allowed the bitter, hateful minds to infiltrate our homes.

We are indeed at war, and indeed something is forming. But we have yet to see where this is going.
All I know is the social media platforms we have do not interfere with hate, unless it serves them.
If it was not for family using social media I would have removed it years ago.

Paul

Back