I don't feel important/(loved by) to God

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk . I've been a Christian since 2010. I can't hear his voice even now.. I doubt if I'm truly His.

I honestly feel I can't be if I don't hear Him... Like I'm just... Idk I just hopped over the fence...like me being saved was a fluke...

Something that shouldn't have happened.

The loneliness is excruciatingly hard to deal with... Silence from God and just not being connected to people ( I've tried. With regular people and believers... No one sticks)

I'm tired of trying to fit somewhere ...I probably was never meant to be.

I've always felt like this since I've been saved ( yes I've been baptized and have the HS)

I just think God doesn't want me.

And if that's true why save me to begin with? Am I just a pot for destruction?

I truly feel that way.

I don't have hope in God.

He doesn't want me. He doesn't even want to talk to me.

It's been this way for so long.

I'm tired of trying to make it work with God. Im just not worth enough or much for God to simply speak to.

Anr I firmly believe that.

Nothing can change that unless that changes.

Hmm OK so you have shared with us the bull the devil has been whispering in your ear and it's evident that you are swollowing his bull and it seems you are so used to it you can't even tell it taste bad anymore.

As long as you keep these thoughts in you, well that's exactly what your life is going to mirror.

You know if a family member were to start speaking to you as you are allowing the devil to talk to you, well knowing you from your post over the years, you would unload and give them some what for.

So why is it Autumn you don't use the authority God has given you and turn on the devil and stand your ground?

Why is it you only tell us what the devil tells you but hardly ever tell us what God has said about you?

Baby Steps girl......Learn to listen and recconise His Voice.....your head is clouded with the devils words which is working against you hearing God.

Wake up and be accounted for girl.
It really is your choice
Blessings
FCJ

Idk . I've been a Christian since 2010. I can't hear his voice even now.. I doubt if I'm truly His.

I honestly feel I can't be if I don't hear Him... Like I'm just... Idk I just hopped over the fence...like me being saved was a fluke...

Something that shouldn't have happened.

The loneliness is excruciatingly hard to deal with... Silence from God and just not being connected to people ( I've tried. With regular people and believers... No one sticks)

I'm tired of trying to fit somewhere ...I probably was never meant to be.

I've always felt like this since I've been saved ( yes I've been baptized and have the HS)

I just think God doesn't want me.

And if that's true why save me to begin with? Am I just a pot for destruction?

I truly feel that way.

I don't have hope in God.

He doesn't want me. He doesn't even want to talk to me.

It's been this way for so long.

I'm tired of trying to make it work with God. Im just not worth enough or much for God to simply speak to.

Don't you know that God performed the greatest miracle within you? And why would he do that if you were just a pot for destruction? He wouldn't. He doesn't. The devil is stealing your words and what you desire again and your taking the bait.

As I read your last sentence... The Holy Spirit showed me that your trying to know Him by performance. Thinking if you do good... You'll get good. If you do everything right. . He'll talk to you and hug you and all that kind of stuff. And that is living your life under the law and condemnation and fear.

I think it's time to learn how to live by grace. The grace of our Father, who loves you so much that He keeps fighting for your attention, He has given you a roof over your head and food to eat. He's got you not all alone and on the street, but comfortable and surrounded by your family. You have a car, and the things you need to take care of your body, plus clean clothes. You have a mom, who is in many ways wanting you to go to school, concentrate on bettering yourself so that when you get on your own you will be prepared and financially ok.

It's time to ask the Lord through the Holy Spirit to help you see His goodness and love for you. And when your tempted with this kind of thinking (really everyday till you get it down pact or eolid within you) ... Get in the Word and read through 1 john and the other Scriptures that show you how much God loves you. Read ps 139 where it says that you were so important to God (before you even accepted or knew Him as Savior) that He took 9 months to personally knit you together in a very protected place Till He knew you would be able to physically strong enough and stable to live in the outside world. He keeps you warm and safe all of the time... Unless you make the choice not to be.

Do you know that the Holy Spirit is speaking to you all the time... But as your having difficulty hearing Him... Are you asking Him where you are missing it? It's time to get some confidence in His love for you and then as you trust Him.. you will be able to hear Him better.

How many questions do you ask Him .. and then listen for the answer? I know that when I'm doing all the talking... I can't hear Him... Because I'm not giving Him the opportunity to talk. Is that happening with you too? Don't let the enemy trick you into feeling sorry for yourself.... It's bringing you down. Time all the good things in your life and be thankful so that the enemy can't trip you up with His lies.

Praying for you
Blessings

You know what. GOd sometimes doesnt speak cos He doesnt have to. He just wants you come closer to Him.
When theres silence thats when you hear Him! Parodox I know but hes speaking to your heart Hes the still small voice. Inside of you.

When you read the Bible He just comes in loud and clear. The words of the Bible comfirm what Hes already telling you.

But, if you not reading the Bible, well how is God supposed to speak to you in a way that you will listen and understand?

JEsus said come to me all who are weary and heavily laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn of me for i am meek and lowly of heart and you shall find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.

Autumn you dont have to try and do everything right. Just release your burdens to Jesus. You may not feel important to anyone. But you are precious to God just for being YOU. JEsus said he was meek and lowly of heart. Are meek people important...hardly! They are often the most overlooked people nobody ever notices. Lowly of heart...what does that mean? Well Jesus certainly wasnt a person who fit in everywhere he went! He was humble. He didnt go with the crowd. He wasnt actually the most popular person that everyone took notice of. He was gentle.

You have all these qualities that God loves. Thats precious to God.

Addressing the one I put in bold

Fact: Every human beings have ears. We cannot deny that.

Every time we read the Word of God, God speaks to us (supporting Bible verse will be quoted if requested :)

although a requirement: "Whoever has ears, let them hear."

Suggested for further reading:
What did Jesus mean when He said, “He who has ears to hear”?

https://www.gotquestions.org/he-who-has-ears-to-hear.html

PS: Hey, as mentioned separately, every time I post to encourage another Christian, am addressing myself as well, for my own good as well, that is :)

Last edited:
a related verse in red font:

Romans 8:38-39 New Living Translation (NLT)
38 And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[a] neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. 39 No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Thanks you guys. But I think I've decided( I know this may sound wrong) but I think I'll pursue God at a slower pace... I'm way less confused and a bit more happier that way.

Maybe I'll just keep it on Sundays idk.

But thank you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back