I Peter 4;7, I John 5;11-13

I Peter 4;7, I John 5;11-13

I Peter 4;7

But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.

I John 5;11-13

And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

AMEN

that ye may know that ye have eternal life,
this is the KEY that we may know. many hold to the belief that either A. we all go to heaven or B we dont know till we die. we can know and we can be secure in Him . a old time preacher man once said if you can get saved and not know it. you can lose it and not Know it. some feel if the falter /fail its the end for them on the contrary. as i preached last Sunday Peter Blew it Big time . even denied Christ cursed even told Jesus dont have time i go a fishing .
people are scared to say they are secure in Him, this is not a church doctrine but Bible . peter wrote 1 Peter 1:3-5

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,

5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
this all come due to the cross and most of all the resurrections.

before anyone jumps ahead and sounds the eternal security cry. its not a license to live how we want and do as we want.

we are sealed unto the day of redemption Ephesians 4:30 i call this a know so salvation. we can be secure in Him some will say what if i dont do thus and thus/ repent .. I cant give you that answer i am not the Judge of salvation. i can only tell you what's in the book nothing else nothing more

Back