I really saw the Holy Spirit or holy Ghost with my own eyes. What does that mean?

I am very happy to see the Holy Spirit. I just wanted to give good news to all Christian 🕊️

I see you are about the same age as my oldest grandchild. I am so pleased you know God and are learning about His fullness.

It is beautiful when the young worship and give praise.

Yes the Holy Ghost is as real as the Father, and his Son,Jesus. What a wonderful blessing you've received. ALL OF GOD works together to make his children ready to "come up higher" to be with him. PTL.

Welcome again !

In car I really saw the Holy Spirit or holy Ghost with golden or yellow light with my own eyes.
I do not lie. I have had cerebral palsy since birth. Because I was sad 😞I couldn't walk. I was in the car I saw him in left side of wing mirror of car.I saw the Holy Spirit flying as a golden dove.🕊️

Dear siddhikoli,
With the disadvantages you were given at birth, at 24, you seem to have involved yourself deeply in the word.
Not an easy feat where you're in a country that persecutes those of faith !

Please continue to share in love and peace.

Dear siddhikoli,
With the disadvantages you were given at birth, at 24, you seem to have involved yourself deeply in the word.
Not an easy feat where you're in a country that persecutes those of faith !

Please continue to share in love and peace.

I was scared to see the Holy Spirit and I became a Christian.
I saw on the computer that Jesus died on the cross. I only saw the Holy Spirit in times of sorrow. And I wanted to be the bride of the Lord
I was a pure vegetarian or vegan so I didn't eat onion or garlic and milk.I wanted to die by fasting.Because I can't walk since I was born.:(

I saw on the computer that Jesus died on the cross. I only saw the Holy Spirit in times of sorrow. And I wanted to be the bride of the Lord
I was a pure vegetarian or vegan so I didn't eat onion or garlic and milk.I wanted to die by fasting.Because I can't walk since I was born.:(
I understand what you are saying, and I hear you.
You may be upset by your disability and the fact that your life has some restrictions. Especially at your age to want to be involved like your peers.

We must look NOT at what our heart desires but at a God who desires that NONE should perish.

You have the ability to understand, make some of your own choices and decision here. Not all ppl have access to a computer and see that God really loves and that he sent his Son for YOURS, MINE, AND ALL THAT DONT KNOW HIM SINS DEBT ! Not all get chance for another person to share with them this love. Few will go among the prostitutes,drug addicts, and homeless.

Being forgiven is why we love Christ and share him with others. Those who let Him rule their lives and submit to his Spirit receive many blessings of Faith. This believing, studying and praying will make us a part of HIS body and the bride.

We must pray and believe to receive every benefit spiritually from him that we may remain partakers with him. He promised his followers that a time would come when he gathered them up to be with him. A place is prepared where there are no disabilities, no fear, no pain, no doubt and depression, no grief and no tears, but following Jesus is the ONLY way to have these promises.

I will be praying with you for you to receive from God, his Son and his Spirit, all the knowledge and understanding of his way.

I understand what you are saying, and I hear you.
You may be upset by your disability and the fact that your life has some restrictions. Especially at your age to want to be involved like your peers.

We must look NOT at what our heart desires but at a God who desires that NONE should perish.

You have the ability to understand, make some of your own choices and decision here. Not all ppl have access to a computer and see that God really loves and that he sent his Son for YOURS, MINE, AND ALL THAT DONT KNOW HIM SINS DEBT ! Not all get chance for another person to share with them this love. Few will go among the prostitutes,drug addicts, and homeless.

Being forgiven is why we love Christ and share him with others. Those who let Him rule their lives and submit to his Spirit receive many blessings of Faith. This believing, studying and praying will make us a part of HIS body and the bride.

We must pray and believe to receive every benefit spiritually from him that we may remain partakers with him. He promised his followers that a time would come when he gathered them up to be with him. A place is prepared where there are no disabilities, no fear, no pain, no doubt and depression, no grief and no tears, but following Jesus is the ONLY way to have these promises.

I will be praying with you for you to receive from God, his Son and his Spirit, all the knowledge and understanding of his way.
I accepted Jesus as my savior
I was in the car I saw him in left side of wing mirror of car.I saw the Holy Spirit flying as a golden dove.🕊️
why i saw holy spirit?:)

I do not lie. I have had cerebral palsy since birth. Because I was sad 😞I couldn't walk. I was in the car I saw him in left side of wing mirror of car.I saw the Holy Spirit flying as a golden dove.🕊️

Hello siddhikoli;

Once in the middle of the night I woke up and saw a very bright blue light outside my bedroom window. I didn't see the image of Jesus but felt with all my heart it was Him.

I tell you the truth. I couldn't prove it with anything solid such as a photo or material thing, but I knew it was Him because
I believed.

To this day He had a message and plan for me which is the ministry I'm serving today which I hope the same is happening to you today.

God bless
you, sister.

I was in the car I saw him in left side of wing mirror of car.I saw the Holy Spirit flying as a golden dove.🕊️
It was Jesus dnl sent The Holy Spirit to the earth. He is also known as the Comforter. He guides unto all truth, convicts us of sin, comforts, shows us the way to live. He brings the word of God back to our minds when we need it. Plus many other good things.

Yes, I should be completely healed
I am a Hindu, my family does not believe in Jesus, I do not want to live in this sinful world so I am sad and Some of our desires are not fulfilled
All my family worships idols:(
Paul asked 3 times to be healed. God told Paul no, because in his weakness God's strength was shown. Thereby Paul was a great witness for God and in his affliction even more so.

You too are a good witness, showing your great faith in the Lord.
You are an inspiration
God Bless you sister.

I am very happy to see the Holy Spirit. I just wanted to give good news to all Christian 🕊️

You may have seen something.......but You did not see the Holy Spirit! The Holy Spirit does not have body and as such, cannot be seen by humans.

I do not relish the fact that you do not want to hear this, ut someone has to tell the truth to you!

The Holy Spirit is GOD! The Bible says that NO ONE has ever seen God at any time out side of the Lord Jesus Christ when He was alive on this earth.

Now if you look in the mirror you will see the results of the Holy Spirit IN YOU! If and when you talk with other bleievers ypu WILL HEAR the Holy Spirit working IN YOU and them.

We cannot see the Holy Spirit "physically" while we still have the corruptible bodies we have but we can feel him, feel his presence and see what he does in several parts of our lives, spreading unconditional love, giving us advice at the right time, repairing the mistakes we make when we decide not to hear his advice. The Holy Spirit loves us unconditionally and is ready to help us in everything we do.

John 1:18.......
"No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father,"

Since you have accepted Christ my friend...........there is now no need for a "Sign. a dove, or a vision, or a miracle". Christ IN YOU is the hope of glory and we receive Him by faith and at that point the Holy Spirit come to indwell you and live in you and walk with you.

The Bible says that there’s victory in a multitude of counselors and to seek the insight of other spiritually minded people who know God and who know you and who know the situation in which you’re living and growing.

And further, prayer. As we pray, God has a way of answering those prayers. Sometimes it’s renewing our mind as a result of answering our prayers. We have it in our mind, in our heart, what we are to do. Sometimes prayer, God answers that to close doors or open doors. But we don’t want to factor this down to, I see a blinking light on the other side of the highway and that’s God’s way of winking at me or something that I’m to proceed forward. So, I would strongly urge not to be looking for signs, but to walk in wisdom and to walk in the Scripture and walk in the counsel of other godly people and to be on your knees in prayer.

My dear friend........You have to become a Christian by faith NOT seeing!

Take your Bible and open it to Romans 10:17..........
"So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God."

Do YOU see that. We do not get saved by seeing the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit CONVICTS YOU of your sin and at the same time POINTS/DIRECTS you to the Lord Jesus Christ and it is faith in the finished work of Christ and His resurrection from the dead that saved you!!!!!

Christ Jesus is the bridegroom of God the Father and we are His bride. He will at some time in our future present us to the Father based on His shed blood as the supreme sacrifice of humanities sin!

1 Tim. 4:1-3
"Now the Spirit expressly says that in later times some will depart from the faith by devoting themselves to deceitful spirits and teachings of demons, through the insincerity of liars whose consciences are seared, who forbid marriage and require abstinence from foods that God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and know the truth. For everything created by God is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving, for it is made holy by the word of God and prayer. "

Back