I saw my salvation

Greeting
Three stages of confessions
raised Christ, raised your heart, confess your sins

And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, "Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?" that is, "My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?"

(Matthew 27:46)

If you confess with your mouth the (saying) Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.
(Romans 10:9)

The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit, A broken and a contrite heart-- These, O God, You will not despise.
(Psalm 51:17)

For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
(Romans 10:10)

And Peter answered Him and said, "Lord, if it is You, command me to come to You on the water."
So He said, "Come." And when Peter had come down out of the boat, he walked on the water to go to Jesus.

But when he saw that the wind was boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink he cried out, saying, "Lord, save me!"

And immediately Jesus stretched out His hand and caught him, and said to him, "O you of little faith, why did you doubt?"
(Matthew 14:28-31)
Confess with your mouth to be saved
(Romans 10:9)

A broken spirit, A broken and a contrite heart-- These, O God, You will not despise.
(Psalm 51:17)

With the mouth, confession is made unto salvation.
(Romans 10:10)

Beginning to sink he cried out, saying, "Lord, save me!"
(Matthew 14:28-31)

Jesus stretched out His hand and caught him (Matthew 14:28-31)

Being saved (2 Corinthians 2:15)

Jesus cried out with a loud voice
(Matthew 27:46)
Christ cries out to His Father

salvation is confessing your sins, without confession, there is no salvation