I Survived The Eighties Says Hello

Dec 11, 2012
New Zealand
Hi eveyone, thanks for allowing me to post in your forums. I want to hang out with other christians, i tried to find a christian forum in New Zealand and couldn't find one! This site where i am guessing is Australian based seem the only place so here i am.(y)

Jul 22, 2010
Australia
Welcome to here. So you're a Kiwi? They make the best Meat Pies I have ever had over there.
We have a varied community, there a people from almost everywhere. People from a number of different denominational flavours too. We have a few self opinionated people such as myself:rolleyes:, but by and large we get on OK(y)

Dec 11, 2012
New Zealand
I am in the Waikato too or near about more closer to Coromandel area. Ive been recovering from a Brain Tumor OP 12 days ago. So far so good. Just turned 49 last yr. The big half century coming up!

Dec 11, 2012
New Zealand
Well im just glad its over, i never bother going into town to watch the racing now,use to religiously for 5yrs straight, the side cars and British/ US bike races were the best. When those side cars lost control you made sure u got out of the way quick!

rob aston

Inactive
Feb 15, 2013
new zealand
get me on a side car, no way hosea! great to hear back, thought it was me haha....not racing-follower really, the screaming noise at a track by the airport in tamahere put me right off