I Want to Become the Sprouting Seed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Want to Become the Sprouting Seed

Hello,
my name is Robert and I'm originally from the Czech Republic. I've been living in the United States since 1998 and I'm very grateful to have this privilege. I've been married since 2003 to my wonderful and loving wife Linda. I'm currently studying to become a respiratory therapist while working as a respiratory therapy assistant at the Levine Children's Hospital in Charlotte, NC.
I accepted Jesus Christ for the first time through a friend in 1995 but I never followed - I was the seed falling on a stony ground. I grew apart from God very soon. Although, I didn't forget about Jesus, I forgot to put him in the first place. I simply kept living secular life. It took me a decade to learn my lesson before I rededicated my life to Him. It happened through a series of unfortunate circumstances, disappointments and false expectations from the world.
The day after I got married, I went with my wife, my mom-in-law and sister-in-law to the church. Not being able to explain it, I felt a strong urge to cry during the worship song. I was embarrassed to show my emotions so I went to the men's room where I burst in tears. I know now that it was the Holy Spirit who I was touched and convicted by. Soon, I started to go to the church regularly with my wife and my mom. I discovered how realistic Christian people and their faith are. Thanks to my mom, my wife and her family I became part of the body of the Christ again. I desire now to be the sprouting seed.

Welcome, Robert. We are glad that you have joined our family here at CFS. We look forward to sharing and fellowshipping with you.

We always recommend that new members go over the Forum Regulations a couple of times to familiarize yourself with how we do things at CFS and we would also recommend that you read the 'Survival Tips' information in the second link below.

Again, welcome and may God bless.

http://www.christianforumsite.com/new-members-welcome-area/announcements.html

http://www.christianforumsite.com/n...al-tips-new-members-christian-forum-site.html

`

Welcome to CFS Robert; May you grow in the grace and admonition of the Lord and be deeply rooted in faith in Christ Jesus. Welcome!

Greetings Robert!!

Rejoice with me; for I have found my sheep which was lost. I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance"
Luke 15.

Praise be to God for your presence here with us! :groupray:

015.gif

"I Want to Become the Sprouting Seed"

That IS His will for you, so if you mean those words then it's done. Hallelujah!

Welcome! Stay in communion with the body and yeild to holy change brother. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back