If It Makes You Happy

If It Makes You Happy

To make of life a fine esteem to all, recognizing what aught to be recognized, going forward in sureness of one's path not being distracted to contest the good with wrong but to take advantage of this life to consider all is well, rather all that is well..

If it makes you happy to abide to Christ's example, I dare you to do it..

If it makes you happy to be blessed by the praiseworthy behavior of good, I dare you to do it..

If it makes you happy to become one with the word of God, I dare you to do it..

If it makes you happy to live of secure being by adopting obedience in every single step of the way, I dare you to do it..

If you can think well of the good and know that good is good, I dare you to do it..

I dare you to question all that needs apologizing within, I dare you to do it..

I dare you to be rich in soul that you are adorable without question being in the correct of all things by paying attention to what you should and how you should onto all that makes sense to live and follow it's example in Jesus Christ's name sake, that you are much more than the world can comprehend and imitate that you are of good crediting and truthful admitting for what it means to be well and secure of what you do and who you are, I dare you to be as a Christian should..

For the Guiltless realities, I dare you..

For the love of Christ I dare you..

For your better outcome I dare you..

For what truly makes a difference in the world I dare you..

Back