I'm Here Now, So...Relax

Strangelove

Inactive
Hi everyone,

I been knockin around a few forums, I dont have a church so this is how I fellowship. I'm 2 years in the faith. Jew who knows his King and Lord Jesus Christ. 35 years old. Non-denom, leaning towards reformed theology.

Basics:

Justification by Faith Alone (That produces good fruit).
Post-trib gathering.
Conspiracy Researcher.
Non trusting of modern science.
Anti-War.
Wary of the leaven of the Pharisees.
Watchman.

-----------------------------------

Glad to be here.
smile.png

Names Strangelove, you can call me Doc, or any nickname you like. I'm easy.

Jeffin

Webmaster
Staff member
Helper
Hope you get encouraged and enjoy the fellowship here. Joining a Church helped me grow. Really recommend that. Welcome brother!!

I was raised Southern Baptist. Have been in an Independent Baptist church for many, many years. Like the reformed movement to some degree. I have wonderful friends in the reformed movement and in the "Particular Baptist" movement which tends to be basically reformed.

Hi everyone,

I been knockin around a few forums, I dont have a church so this is how I fellowship. I'm 2 years in the faith. Jew who knows his King and Lord Jesus Christ. 35 years old. Non-denom, leaning towards reformed theology.

Basics:

Justification by Faith Alone (That produces good fruit).
Post-trib gathering.
Conspiracy Researcher.
Non trusting of modern science.
Anti-War.
Wary of the leaven of the Pharisees.
Watchman.

-----------------------------------

Glad to be here. :)

Names Strangelove, you can call me Doc, or any nickname you like. I'm easy.
Hiya! I'm taking a Theology class at the Bible college I'm attending. :p The teacher honestly makes us students think! :)
Hope you enjoy CFS!

Strangelove

Inactive
Thanks for the welcome guys.

It's a cool format you have here. Really easy to use forum, very user friendly. Definately the best setup I've seen out of the maaaaaaany forums I've been on. :)