I'm Not A Sports Fan, But....

To be honest, I don’t really know what a town house means in the US but I once lived on a social housing estate and was robbed, even though we tried to make friends with them. We went out of our way to be friendly and did things for them but they robbed us anyway.
So I can empathise with the people in the video if they are worried about their children being influenced by gangs and stuff But that would be because I never grew up to be that way. I worked hard for a living and still do in an honest way.. It’s so hard to get to grips with those who want to live that way.

No one wants to see their children grow up in a culture where it’s ok to rob your friends. Sorry MM I might be missing your point here🙏

To be honest, I don’t really know what a town house means in the US but I once lived on a social housing estate and was robbed, even though we tried to make friends with them. We went out of our way to be friendly and did things for them but they robbed us anyway.
So I can empathise with the people in the video if they are worried about their children being influenced by gangs and stuff But that would be because I never grew up to be that way. I worked hard for a living and still do in an honest way.. It’s so hard to get to grips with those who want to live that way.

No one wants to see their children grow up in a culture where it’s ok to rob your friends. Sorry MM I might be missing your point here🙏

No, town homes in the US are not places for gangs and welfare recipients. They are generally upper-middle class folks. That's not to say that even those people don't raise scum because the parents are scum who leave the raising of their kids to the internet, social media and public schools. Even kids from well-to-do families of scum still raise up scum.

For those who might be offended by the moniker "scum," please keep in mind that being a scumbag is a state of choice, not a state of being by birth, skin color or anything else beyond the control of the individual.

MM

Generally, townhomes are for instance, take a normal home, squash it from the sides so it is 20-25 feet wide at the front. Some of the rooms get put on the 2nd or 3rd floor. Now take 3, 4, or 5 of these homes and put them together as one building. When these are new and in a middle class neighborhood they are not problematic as far as crime. As they age and if there are too many of them built, they can attract a bad element. Smaller cities in my area have very old townhomes which are always suspect for crime as the area has become overcrowded and upkeep on the buildings have not been kept up. If Curry grew up in this kind of atmosphere, I can see why they wouldn't want this for their family.

Some people do grow up in a culture where they steal from each other regularly. Middle class people could be in gangs but they might call it clubs? Where they can be snobby and cliquey and its just as bad. lol

Every culture and class has its bad elements and hypocrites

Back