I'm not dead.. but the devil won't give up. Neither will I! I can't let him win!

I will explain a little more about what's been going on and I apologize for posting that thread about me ending my life. I should of just called the hotline or asked for help instead of talking about it and I had the best morning at church but the devil is seriously getting on my nerves and I'm sick of all the nightmares and sick and tired of being in fear. I just want to stand up for myself and believe that nothing can touch me or harm me because I've got the Armor of God! I can't fail! I just cannot fail anymore and I cannot show weakness! I'll update you guys even more just wanted to say I am back and I need you guys if you will still have me around here. I will refrain from any negative talk about suicide and go to God with that and then a pastor lol my apologies. I know I'm a troubled soul!

I will explain a little more about what's been going on and I apologize for posting that thread about me ending my life. I should of just called the hotline or asked for help instead of talking about it and I had the best morning at church but the devil is seriously getting on my nerves and I'm sick of all the nightmares and sick and tired of being in fear. I just want to stand up for myself and believe that nothing can touch me or harm me because I've got the Armor of God! I can't fail! I just cannot fail anymore and I cannot show weakness! I'll update you guys even more just wanted to say I am back and I need you guys if you will still have me around here. I will refrain from any negative talk about suicide and go to God with that and then a pastor lol my apologies. I know I'm a troubled soul!
Good cause no one wants to go home early and hear....well done my FAITHLESS servant, job incomplete! !

Bro it ain't called the BATTLE IF THE MIND for nothing.

Yes bro.....our enemy the devil is a persistent one . he will keep coming back over and over.

Now then Remember......if you show him what frustrates you then there you go.....confirmation unto the enemy....this works.

Joy Bro.....Is is not WRITTEN THAT the Joy of the Lord is OUR STRENGTH for filler !!
Joy has nothing to do with happiness or feelings BUT LOVE, TRUST AND FAITH in God.

Blessings
FCJ

Was going to start a thread on hope.

Hope becase this is what gets us through. Gods mercies are new each morning.

Each morning be glad you are still alive. While you were sleeping God was at work creating the day ahead. He was busy making everything grow, helping babies being concieved and born answering prayers, working out his plans for everyone who is a disicple of Jesus what they are going to learn today. A teacher doesnt just wing it, to prepare a lesson they will be thinking it over the night before what they are going to do. How disappointing if the students dont show up to class the next day! Ever tried to teach a class when schools out or nobody shows up? Not really possible.

The devil does his best to keep children out of Gods school. When they out of school its easy for children get into trouble.
I was reading this thing about a child who decided he wasnt going to die after all just because he was in the hospital but his teachers would give him homework. He reasoned that if his teachers were giving his homework in the hosptial then they must have had hope that he would get better and hadnt written him off.

This is why, outside of church each week we read the Bible. Every single day. Because that is our homework. When you are reading or hearing Gods Word, you are discovering how much God loves his children and that includes YOU.

Back