I'm Sorry

Well Dana......... Though you lied about what I said, Got me written up, had to clear it up by pulling all the conversation to find out I did not do what you said, Got the write up removed. I am all cool with it. Like a time machine brother, Never happened.

They're probably talking about not debating on his teachings or something, as I can imagine that people might disagree. But I'm sure his hair we can talk about.

Well.. I like his hair in your avatar. It has a lot of volume. I wonder how much he spends a day on getting it to that level? I wonder if he did his hair like that just for this picture, or if it's something he does daily. I think a persons hairstyle can say a lot about a persons spiritual walk. IMHO. What do you think?
Ummmm...LOL

Yeah, right. But guys , no mentioning my avatars name cause @HisManySongs told us not to at all or threads will get locked.

On a more serious note: yeah. I hate the devil. I'm really trying to work on this crap. Soooooo much on my plate.
Actually, if the posts are kept civil and the rules followed (ie no unsubstantiated attacks) you may mention any pastor.

Actually, if the posts are kept civil and the rules followed (ie no unsubstantiated attacks) you may mention any pastor.

I just thought Joel was off limits. Can we make certain rules to follow when creating a new thread?

I thought so too, until I noticed the 'Goodbye for good' thread came after this.

Reactions: Sal