INFANT ARTISTRY

crossnote

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Infant Artistry

Bach, pausing on his clavichord, listened in awe.
Caravaggio, through tearful eye, layed down his pallete.
Michelangelo, with shaking hands, could barely follow the curvatures;
As they beheld their Incarnated Creator/Saviour,
Crying in an ox trough,
Clothed in human rags,
Shaping sounds, sights,and form-
Infinitely beyond their created /creative imaginations
...and ours.

crossnote you are really thought provoking. Now I am wondering what else went through their minds and how did they act upon it?
I have seen some of Michelangelo original art, it is beautiful. It made me cry too.
We will see Christ in all His glory when He arrives. Have you written about His appearance? If you have I would lobe to read it.

crossnote you are really thought provoking. Now I am wondering what else went through their minds and how did they act upon it?
I have seen some of Michelangelo original art, it is beautiful. It made me cry too.
We will see Christ in all His glory when He arrives. Have you written about His appearance? If you have I would lobe to read it.
Sorry Cosia, I don't seem to have any on Christ's 2nd Coming, mainly on the Cross and it's liberating effects. I guess my Calvary Chapel background of End Times (eschatology) hasn't caught up with my Lutheran/Reformed background.of Soteriology :(.
I'll tell you what though, next week I'll post 'The Station' which comes closest...at least in terms of our anticipation of His return.

Back