Infomercial King Billy Mays Found Dead in Home

B

Boanerges(Inactive)

I was wondering if the bump on the head he received on a rough landing had anything to do with his death. Either way he had a reputation of being a genuinely nice guy and I hope he knew Jesus Christ as Lord.

I am sure they will find the bump on his head was the contribution as he probably had a hematoma which caused massive bleeding in the brain . There was an actress just recently who died of the same thing when she has a fall in a ski resort in Montreal . She said she was fine and then died later.

Oh yeah. I remember that. I forget her name but they called what she had talk-and-die syndrome? Where the person talks and is fine then dies immediately afterwards.

And hopefully foul play wasn't involved, because I was kind of wondering about his wife...if you know what I mean...:D

I am sure they will find the bump on his head was the contribution as he probably had a hematoma which caused massive bleeding in the brain . There was an actress just recently who died of the same thing when she has a fall in a ski resort in Montreal . She said she was fine and then died later.

Pastor Gary

Senior Moderator and Staff Trainer
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Staff Trainer
A very fast paced celebrity lifestyle and the stresses which accompany it can't be good on anyone's heart. I enjoyed his own humor about his 'pitchman' yelling style of selling products...

Perhaps God has a place for him near the entrance to Paradise yelling at everyone to stay in line and not to forget to order their copy of "Heaven - A Guide Book for new Arrivals".... for only $19.95 plus shipping and handling....

Praying for the family, friends and fans. :groupray: