Inspiration for Week of January 27 to February 2, 2019

Pastor Gary

Senior Moderator and Staff Trainer
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Staff Trainer
Good Day, Friends; Wisdom is a gift from God and most of our daily wisdom comes from God's Word. When we become wise in His Word, those Words give us everything that we need to find salvation and to live a Christian life. Reading and studying God's Word is what He expects us to do. We are His children and as a father would instruct a child, so it is with Our Father instructing us. When we are wise in The Word, we can share God's instructions with others who are not so well versed - so they, too, may develop a stronger relationship with God. May God Bless.

Hello, Pastor Gary;

A wise believer always seeks salvation, meaning remaining faithful to the end.

Living the Christian life means those times when we face unexpected situations. Will we follow God's instructions?

One of the benefits of wisdom is guarding our tongues.

I gave the message at a funeral service today. My church member who is a music pastor did a wonderful job organizing the service for his Dad. The whole order of service and music flowed and the turnout was filled with love and support for the family. After the lunch a group of us went home and had every reason to feel a sense of peace and blessing. It was a good day.

In the evening out of nowhere I get a call from another member and the conversation from him was terse, abrupt and short with me. Instead of pushing back, I was led to diffuse his emotion. This was not easy.

Because of the Word of God He fills and equips us with His direction in all situations. It still isn't easy in all circumstances but God's Way makes a way for us to represent the Christian life and keeping His glory.

After that call I'm still feeling a little bruise in my pride (shame on me) as I write this, but am grateful I didn't react back to my member and regret it later.

Thank you, Pastor Gary, for this inspiration.

God bless you and your family.

Back