Inspiration for Week of January 3 to 9, 2021

Pastor Gary

Senior Moderator and Staff Trainer
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Staff Trainer
Good Day, Friends; With the on going international virus issues and political and financial uncertainty in the near term before us, we can draw from a scriptural writing that applies as much today as it did nearly 3000 years ago. Please read with me from Psalm 4:6-8 (NLT) -"6 Many people say, “Who will show us better times?” Let your face smile on us, Lord.7 You have given me greater joy than those who have abundant harvests of grain and new wine. 8 In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, O Lord, will keep me safe."
Our safety and security comes from Our Heavenly Father, in many ways. Place your trust and faith in Him and He will see you through these times of earthly uncertainty.
May God Bless.

In the midst of all this worlds crisis, HE remains in control. Praise His holy name!
Whatever tomorrow may bring, I surrender to His will with the same trust that got me through today.

Amen, God is always there for each of us in both good times and bad. The troublesome times are simply opportunities to see God at work in our lives and in the lives of others.

God is ever faithful. We must learn to exercise the trust that God gives us and act in faith.

cp

Yep. Faith is a gift from God. One day the faith light bulb came on in my life when I realized that all my efforts to "earn" God's favor were as filthy rags and Calvary had already accomplished what I never could.

Yep. Faith is a gift from God. One day the faith light bulb came on in my life when I realized that all my efforts to "earn" God's favor were as filthy rags and Calvary had already accomplished what I never could.

Interesting to call it the faith light bulb. There are times when that light bulb was dim in my life or perhaps that I only thought it was turned on. When it's on you truly know that it is and what a blessing that is.

Thanks for joining us. May your light shine bright here.

cp

I have been reading some of your posts and admire your unique journey in coming to rely on Christ.

I have been reading some of your posts and admire your unique journey in coming to rely on Christ.

God does work in mysterious ways :). Its often a mystery to me as well.

Thankfully God is very patient and the rope is not to long. Learning to exercise faith was most certainly painful, but God in his loving way made it clear. I'm sure there are many other very interesting journeys others can share.

We are all different parts of a wonderful whole that makes up the body of Christ. Working well together makes it possible for the body to function better and better perform the work God desires the body to do.

cp

Back