Inspiration for Week of July 1 to 7, 2018

Pastor Gary

Senior Moderator and Staff Trainer
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Staff Trainer
Good Day, Friends; Many areas of the world have seen above average temperatures in recent weeks, causing hardships for many persons. We do what we can to stay cool and to care for our animal friends. However, when you feel that Satan is turning up the heat on you, please remember that God's House is "Prayer Conditioned". May God Bless.

lol. That was just adorable....... Thank you. I will remember this, too, as it's stinking hot at my house.
I was in leadership training all last week with the US Army War College. We toured another battlefield to understand the leadership styles of McClellan and Lee and Lincoln. It was so hot and the bus driver turned our air off for some reason. I thought I was going to die. Then I realized that men walked miles in full clothing, full armor / gear to fight battles to just keep going and fight more...... all in the heat. Changed my perspective real fast.

I am pretty sure if I lived in the 1800's I would have invented the mini skirt. I would have died in all that heat.......hahahahh

Back