Inspiration for Week of June 3 to 9, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pastor Gary

Senior Moderator and Staff Trainer
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Staff Trainer
Good Day, Friends; Kindness toward others is a virtue that pleases God. The Apostle Paul's letter in Galatians 6:10 tells us, "10 As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith." When we show kindness, compassion and caring toward others, as well as to our animal friends, we bring forth feelings of happiness and contentment that warms the heart. God sees our good deeds and rewards us for those good deeds with His Blessings. May God Bless.

How ironic that I land on this right now and not too long ago I just went on a rant about how I would love to trade places with the devil so I can torture the people who are a part of the Chinese dog eating festival and for anyone that harms animals for that matter. I can't stand my anger sometimes but people that harm animals really make me angry and really make me forget that I'm a Christian and I turn into something completely different but it's only because I don't understand why people have to do such things.. and the internet doesn't shy away from showing pictures and videos and if I am affected by it so much I can only imagine what God has to see everyday and how He feels. But I know I have to work on loving everyone INCLUDING people who commit horrific acts towards animals and towards living things in general! I pray that God can help me with my anger towards those people. Especially because I don't want others to see me in a different kind of light. I have a good heart but sometimes my anger gets the best of me and I don't know.. I guess I just lose myself when I see things that hurt me badly.

I am affected by it so much I can only imagine what God has to see everyday and how He feels. I pray that God can help me with my anger towards those people.

Hello Godiswithme1922,

When I share with God my troubles in many situations, you shared something that really hit home with me. I can only imagine what God has to see everyday and how He feels.

This added to the inspiration for the week in my daily walk with Christ.

Thank you for your post. God bless you and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back