Inspiration for Week of March 25 to 31, 2018

Pastor Gary

Senior Moderator and Staff Trainer
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Staff Trainer
Good Day, Friends; For all our forum members north of the Equator, it is officially Springtime. When we
travel about each day, to work, to school or to shopping, we sometimes forget that God created
all the natural beauty around us for our enjoyment. The old saying, "Stop and smell the Roses"
is a wise lesson to learn. Our days can be very rushed, but if we simply stop for a moment and
enjoy God's Creation around us, we may feel a little closer to Him and appreciate His wonders.
Thank you and may God Bless.

Good Day, Friends; For all our forum members north of the Equator, it is officially Springtime. When we
travel about each day, to work, to school or to shopping, we sometimes forget that God created
all the natural beauty around us for our enjoyment. The old saying, "Stop and smell the Roses"
is a wise lesson to learn. Our days can be very rushed, but if we simply stop for a moment and
enjoy God's Creation around us, we may feel a little closer to Him and appreciate His wonders.
Thank you and may God Bless.

I love being near creation....mountains, rivers, oceans, deserts, forests.....it relaxes me and it's almost like I can hear God calling out to me through his creation.

I especially love the ocean. Not sure why but the salt air, the wind, the waves....it's like it speaks to me and calms me down.

I love being close to nature. Next week I am going to the beach for 8 days. I was at the beach this past weekend too. I desperately need a break. I am so excited to just go and sit and watch the ocean roll......

Back