Inspiration for Week of March 3 to 9, 2019

Pastor Gary

Senior Moderator and Staff Trainer
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Staff Trainer
Good Day, Friends; The way that we present ourselves to others shows them who we are, what we believe in and what we are made of, in a spiritual sense. When we set a good Christian example for others, our values and our devotion to God shines through and that good example may show others the way to have faith in God. The famous writer, Ralph Waldo Emerson once said, "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." We all have the ability to be good role models for those who we meet each day. Be the best that you can be, and your example will be an inspiration to others. May God Bless.

Dear Pastor Gary;

Yesterday was a good day to serve others, but there was a couple of other areas with people or tasks where I didn't present myself well.

I used to allow my failure to take away the good on any given day, so I retreat right away to a place with God and confess my wrongdoing and acknowledge the lesson learned. Then I ask God to help me remember for the next time. I truly want to do right in His sight.

Thank you for this inspiration for the week. It is much needed for all of us and myself.

God bless you and your family.

Back