Inspirational Christian Music Videos

One Pair of Hands
by Carroll Roberson

This man sounds very similar to Elvis Presley, but he is Carroll Roberson an evangelist, gospel singer-songwriter, and author who wrote and recorded this song in 2014.

blueskies that us a beautiful video. Everything about it is wonderful, the lyrics, the music, the pictures, and the voice. I agree he sings like Elvis.
The whole thing lifted me up, I listened to it twiice. Going to listen to it again now.

El Shaddai
by Amy Grant

The song, “El Shaddai”, was written by John W. Thompson and Michael J. Card and recorded by Card on his 1981 debut album, Legacy. Amy Grant’s recording was released in 1982 and was a major award winning hit for her.

The Hebrew “El Shaddai” is translated into English bibles conventionally as: God Almighty. Also, nearly half the lyrics of the chorus of this song are in Hebrew, which is unusual for a contemporary Christian song.

I Can Only Imagine
by MercyMe

This song, by writer and MercyMe singer Bart Millard, was inspired by his relationship with his abusive father Authur, who found Jesus late in his life and then made amends with Bart.

After Arthur's death Bart heard his grandmother say that she, “could only imagine” what her son Arthur was now seeing in heaven. Bart became obsessed with the idea and phrase, "I can only imagine". Bart says the song helped him focus on Christ rather than the pain of losing his father.

“I Can Only Imagine” become the most-played song in the history of Christian radio as well as the best selling contemporary Christian song of all time.

Last edited:
Dear Via dolarossa,
This is a beautiful rendition of a favorite Psalm. Thank you for sharing this.
God Bless you and all those you love.
the Shephard metaphor is so perfect of how we are to relate to Him. just awesome, ive never really studied it before until today. I could spend the rest of my days studying/reflecting just on this one psalm. Its complete in itself.

I could spend the rest of my days studying/reflecting just on this one psalm. Its complete in itself.
Since you wrote this I will tell you I say psalm 23 out loud, and sometimes in silence, several times every day. I am often silently saying it as I fall asleep. And as I am saying it I often find something in it that speaks to me of that day or some thoughts or feelings I am having.

It is a spiritual balm for me that heals and comforts my soul.
God Bless you.

Agnus Dei
by Michael W. Smith

An evangelical singer, keyboardist and songwriter, Michael W. Smith was particularly moved by Revaluation accounts of Jesus Christ as the lamb and wrote this worship song to glorify this passion using a number of Bible references to Jesus.

Recorded live with thousands of people in attendance, this song and it’s recording are a departure from the previous posted videos. Released in 1990, the song’s tittle, "Agnus Dei" translates from Latin into English as "Lamb of God" as found in John 1:29 “… Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world”.

The rest of the simple repeating lyrics are based on various Biblical passages such as “Alleluia for the Lord God Almighty reigns" from Revelation 19:6 and “Worthy is the Lamb" from Revelation 5:11”.

One of the best known stars in contemporary Christian music, Micheal first began touring as Amy Grant’s keyboardist in 1982. He released his first solo album the following year and then went on to have a string of successful recordings.

Amazing Grace (MyChains Are Gone)
Sung by Pentatonix

"Amazing Grace" is a Christian Hymn published in 1779 by English Anglican clergyman and poet John Newton. A captain of slave ships and an investor in the slave trade, Newton was himself was once a slave of Princess Peye, in what is now Sierra Leone.

1748, a violent storm battered his vessel so severely that he called out to God for mercy. While this moment marked his spiritual conversion he continued slave trading until 1755, when he ended his seafaring altogether. Newton then studied Christian Theology and later became an abolitionist.

According to the Dictionary of American Hymnology, "Amazing Grace" is John Newtons spiritual autobiography in set to verse.

With the message that forgiveness and redemption are possible regardless of sins committed and that the soul can be delivered from despair through the mercy of God, "Amazing Grace" is one of the most recognizable songs in the English speaking world and it has been estimated that the song is performed about 10 million times annually.

The Prayer
by Celine Dion and Andrea Bocelli.

A departure from traditional Christian music is this song by composer David Foster and lyricists: Carole Bayer Sager.

The live version presented here, the intertwined duet, is the best-known version of the song, however, originally this song was not a duet and was recorded as two separate solo versions, Dion’s in English and Bocelli’s in Italian and they featured separately in the 1998 animated film “Quest for Camelot”.

Hebrews 4:16 Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

Back