Integrity of Gods Word

What has happened to the Integrity of God's most Holy Written Word?

We got Believers stripping God's Word of truth and through their intellectual studies claim God has shown them that parts of the NT is only for non believers or a particular group or time.

Christians treating God's Most Holy Word as if it is just words of old, when in truth the Bible is letters which are just as anointed today as the day they were written.

The internet is full of religious looking sites claiming God showed them how all these other Servants of God are False.
Trouble is, they rape scripture as their proof.

People calling themselves Christians better wake up and wake up fast because many are not going to hear, Well done my faithful servant as they think.

God is Graceful not gullible
Blessings

We know that you can not get the real truth of God's Word unless you are born again and Spirit Filled - BUT EVEN SO - This does not make what you "THINK" it says to be truth.

Far to many Christians have no idea how to hear from the Holy Spirit but yet "THINK" their thoughts are of God about His Most Holy Written Word.

They devise all sorts of ways to study God's Word "thinking" they are gaining spiritual insight and only gaining knowledge as anyone can by just reading as a text book. It does them no good what so ever.

Knowledge is worthless without True Spiritual Understanding as far as the Truth Found in God's Word.

God is waiting for unity of the Body of Christ or one accord with His Word and Himself.
How can this be when Christians are too busy fighting and arguing their own beliefs of the Word of God?

It's time for The Church or Body of Christ to grow up in Him.

Blessings to you and your families

I dont know who you adressing FCJ, but again I would just avoid those people who dishonor Gods word.
Whenever we have bible study, we always pray before we read His Word its just the first thing we do. Then The holy spirit guides us.

I dont know how its taught elsewhere whether people just read it like a textbook, which is a rather silly way of reading the Bible. Its so easy to skip passages and only highlight the bits you want to read. Although I have heard some people refer to scipture as 'the text' which I would be wary if they treated it like a textbook instead of Scripture that cant be broken.

If they are teaching it this way in Bible colleges I would be alarmed. I havent been to study in a bible college but I have heard that a few of them teach in this manner. One of my friends went to a teachers training college and she did takes some bible classes at the university but was disappointed because they treated the Bible as any other book. When we are reading the Bible the difference is we can communicate with the Author of it. We dont have to guess what it says or have our own ideas or interpretation about it. And if we ask Him He will open the scriptures to us, to give us wisdom and undesrstanding.

They are everywhere!
In your churches and in your forums.
You know them by their fruit of thee flesh.
Yep, they argue their point and use bits and pieces of scripture to prove their point and of course they are used out of context.

They are always right and get offended and become rude if you don't simply agree with them. They have no teachable Spirit and flow through the flesh calling it the Spirit of the Lord.

Yes you shall know them by their fruit as they strip, twist and limit the Most Holy Written Word Of God.

They flatter others with their deep intellectual religious words and slowly lead astray all who listen.

Blessings

Knowledge is worthless without True Spiritual Understanding as far as the Truth Found in God's Word.
God is waiting for unity of the Body of Christ or one accord with His Word and Himself.
How can this be when Christians are too busy fighting and arguing their own beliefs of the Word of God?

Hello FC Jim;

This is an excellent thread to be taken seriously by all.

Luke 11:28, 28 But he said, “Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it!” - NSRV

God bless you and your family, brother.

2John1:9 TLB
For if you wander beyond the teaching of Christ, you will leave God behind; while if you are loyal to Christ's teachings, you will have God too. Then you will have both the Father and the Son.

Reader Please Hear.....
Jude1:20-21 TLB
20....But you dear friends, Must build up your lives ever more strongly up in the foundation of Our Holy Faith, LEARNING to Pray in the Power and Strength of The Holy Spirit.

Note....Scripture makes it clear that we need God's Word Strongly in us Which Builds Stronger Faith which will guide us into learning how to properly pray in the Power and Strength of The Holy Spirit !!
Babble don't get the job done!

21.....STAY ALWAYS IN THE BOUNDARIES where God's Love CAN reach and bless you.

Note.....i only wrote half of 21 for this.
NOTICE......Scripture says To ALWAYS Stay In The Boundaries - where God's Love CAN Reach and Bless you

See This.....
If Scripture tells us to Always Stay in the Boundaries of God's Love.......
We need to grasp as born again believers, it is easy to get outside this boundary or place where God can protect you.

Want more Proof....
Jude1:4 TLB
I say this because some godless teachers have wormed their way in among you, saying that after We Become Christians we can do just as we like WITHOUT FEAR of God's Punishment.
The fate of such people was Written long ago, for they have TURNED AGAINST our only Master and Lord Jesus Christ.

Note there is a doctrine of demons within the body of Christ which claims we never have to do anything because all our sins, even the ones we have not yet done are already automatically forgiven and we can just live as we please.

They claim since the flesh has been crucified with Christ on the cross that they never have to control their flesh because it was crucified with Christ so it's all just ok.

People wake up......there is order in the Kingdom of God and even though the gift of salvation is a free Gift that we can not earn, everything after we are born again must be obtained by Faith through obedience of His Word.
What is given by or through Grace - must be obtained or accessed by or through Faith which includes obeying and DOING what is written in His Most Holy Word.

What has happened to the Integrity of God's most Holy Written Word?

We got Believers stripping God's Word of truth and through their intellectual studies claim God has shown them that parts of the NT is only for non believers or a particular group or time.

Christians treating God's Most Holy Word as if it is just words of old, when in truth the Bible is letters which are just as anointed today as the day they were written.

The internet is full of religious looking sites claiming God showed them how all these other Servants of God are False.
Trouble is, they rape scripture as their proof.

People calling themselves Christians better wake up and wake up fast because many are not going to hear, Well done my faithful servant as they think.

God is Graceful not gullible
Blessings

There is truth in what you are saying. I agree.
The bible is food for our spirits. It is alive today just as if God spoke it right now. The Word of God was in the beginning and in the beginning was the Word.

John 1 is one of my very favorite scriptures to read. It is a very powerful scripture in revealing God and Jesus to us.

John 1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. 5 The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

The Word of God is meat unto our bones and nourishment. It is very much alive.

Back