Into The Presence of God

Prayer.

What a wonderful means the Lord has given to us in order to enter into the Presence of the Father!

Hebrews 10:19-25
19 Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus,
20 By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;
21 And [having] an high priest over the house of God;
22 Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.
23 Let us hold fast the profession of [our] faith without wavering; (for he [is] faithful that promised;)
24 And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:
25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some [is]; but exhorting [one another]: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

Formulas are not the means for entering into His presence, not like what is taught by false teachers. The above scriptures show to us relationship and reliance, not some formula that men make up in their own imaginations and feelings, like this:

When I feel money in my pocket, that doesn't mean that I'm rich!

MM

Prayer.

What a wonderful means the Lord has given to us in order to enter into the Presence of the Father!

Hebrews 10:19-25
19 Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus,
20 By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;
21 And [having] an high priest over the house of God;
22 Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.
23 Let us hold fast the profession of [our] faith without wavering; (for he [is] faithful that promised;)
24 And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:
25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some [is]; but exhorting [one another]: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

Formulas are not the means for entering into His presence, not like what is taught by false teachers. The above scriptures show to us relationship and reliance, not some formula that men make up in their own imaginations and feelings, like this:

When I feel money in my pocket, that doesn't mean that I'm rich!

MM
Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, And into His courts with praise. Be thankful to Him, and bless His name. Ps 100:4

Back