Is it possible to be cursed by God( I ask this in complete seriousness)

I'm asking in reference to myself...

Currently..im losing my hair..it isnt due to stress or diet..but alopecia that runs on both sides of my family.

I'm only 24 and this is a bit much for me... Back to the cursed part..i say this because....

Well I still remember that lady that stopped me at the grocery store.... In addition to saying I'm chosen blah blah... She said it would get worse for me..

And now that I'm losing my hair I think that's what she meant.

In addition to that I had the worst pastor anyone could ask for..i bathed this lady when she was sick, tithef large sums or money,cleaned her house, for her to treat me poorly..ask if the spirit of Judas was in me, call my mom saying I was a liar and not to believe anything I say, at one point BC my anxiety was bad..told my brothers not to pray for me anymore, and that id either go to heaven or hell....and more..

Also through out my 24 years, I've never really had friends, so I never had those memories..like prom..

My family has struggled with poverty.. I've always moved around..anf to this day I live in a hotel with my family of 6

And I lost a tooth..

I have generalized anxiety...

When I rid work...i was always so slow and couldn't catch on that my paycheck would be around $25 a week and $70(biweekly) but would always

I know things can be worse..but..

Bad things seem to happen back to back..and I sincerely wonder if I'm cursed.

Last edited:
No dear you are not cursed.
We are under the new covenant and Grace.

Sounds as if the devil is having a field day with you trying to destroy and prevent growth.

Walked there for close to 20 years blaming God and in the end I found out it was the devil and I was helping.

Sad but true
Blessings
FCJ

No dear you are not cursed.
We are under the new covenant and Grace.

Sounds as if the devil is having a field day with you trying to destroy and prevent growth.

Walked there for close to 20 years blaming God and in the end I found out it was the devil and I was helping.

Sad but true
Blessings
FCJ
I'm not blaming god...i just wonder if I'm cursed..bc I experience one bad thing after another...i just realm want to know

Currently..im losing my hair..it isnt due to stress or diet..but alopecia that runs on both sides of my family.

I'm only 24 and this is a bit much for me... Back to the cursed part..i say this because....

Well I still remember that lady that stopped me at the grocery store.... In addition to saying I'm chosen blah blah... She said it would get worse for me..

In addition to that I had the worst pastor anyone could ask for..i bathed this lady when she was sick, tithef large sums or money,cleaned her house, for her to treat me poorly..ask if the spirit of Judas was in me, call my mom saying I was a liar and not to believe anything I say, at one point BC my anxiety was bad..told my brothers not to pray for me anymore, and that id either go to heaven or hell....and more..

Also through out my 24 years, I've never really had friends, so I never had those memories..like prom..

My family has struggled with poverty.. I've always moved around..anf to this day I live in a hotel with my family of 6

And I lost a tooth..

When I rid work...i was always so slow and couldn't catch on that my paycheck would be around $25 a week and $70(biweekly) but would always

Start thankin God for the Blessing of Abraham to be on you. For you are an heir to that through the Blood of Jesus that was shed to redeem you from the curse. And remind yourself (no matter what you see in the natural) that you walk in the favor of God, and pray daily Ps 91 over yourself and your family. Giving His angels charge to protect and lead you all every day.

Sometimes we can "feel" like we are cursed because of all the junk that the devil is throwing at us to get us to give up and "feel" like God does not care. The devil hates us because we belong to God and have a physical body (which he does not have...therefore he has no legal right to operate in the earth unless he has someone to use...he's like a parasite), and his main job on this earth is to steal, kill and destroy, anyway he can.

Keep looking to God for your redemption draweth nigh! Will be praying for you and your family
God bless you all abundantly!

And I lost a tooth..

Hello Pancakes

First, I want to say I have had darkside of the moon memories of my growing up years, often homeless in my teens. I keep that private.

Second, you have not mentioned how you plan to manage your hair.

The link I provided has places to shop for a variety of options that will help you manage your hair. (Midway down the page.)

On July 20th my budget permits me to sponser $200.00 or less to you for something from this listing that will help you manage your hair. If it is not against the rules here. And if you are comfortable with the fact, I have to have an address for them to ship to.

I realize you did not request a sponsor. I am just offering to sponsor.

https://www.naaf.org/shop-for-products

Hello Pancakes

First, I want to say I have had darkside of the moon memories of my growing up years, often homeless in my teens. I keep that private.

Second, you have not mentioned how you plan to manage your hair.

The link I provided has places to shop for a variety of options that will help you manage your hair. (Midway down the page.)

On July 20th my budget permits me to sponser $200.00 or less to you for something from this listing that will help you manage your hair. If it is not against the rules here. And if you are comfortable with the fact, I have to have an address for them to ship to.

I realize you did not request a sponsor. I am just offering to sponsor.

https://www.naaf.org/shop-for-products
I take really good care of my hair...maintenance isnt the issue.... Its just alopecia...its herditary and something that cant be helped

And I lost a tooth..

Just a quick bit of some thing to hopefully give you a reason to smile, and a feeling of peace :)

Ephesians 1:13-14 says that you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise, meaning God has given you an outward sign that you are His and not cursed. If I remember right you said you can pray in the spirit. That is a manifestation of the Holy Spirit that resides in you all the time. He never leaves, we might have a lot going on outwardly and in our thoughts, but He is always there with us....He goes wherever we go.

Here is the definition of sealed......
G4972
Original: σφραγίζω

Transliteration: sphragizō

Phonetic: sfrag-id'-zo

Thayer Definition:

1. to set a seal upon, mark with a seal, to seal
    1. for security: from Satan
    2. since things sealed up are concealed (as the contents of a letter), to hide, keep in silence, keep secret
    3. in order to mark a person or a thing
      1. to set a mark upon by the impress of a seal or a stamp
      2. angels are said to be sealed by God
    4. in order to prove, confirm, or attest a thing
      1. to confirm authenticate, place beyond doubt
        1. of a written document
        2. to prove one's testimony to a person that he is what he professes to be
Origin: from G4973

TDNT entry: 22:39,1

Part(s) of speech: Verb

Strong's Definition: From G4973; tostamp (with a signet or private mark) for security or preservation (literally or figuratively); by implication to keep secret, to attest: - (set a, set to) seal up, stop.

Isn't that awesome...God sent the Holy Spirit so that we would have something else tangeable to prove His testimony. Even if you didn't have the manifestation of praying in the Spirit, the Holy Spirit would still be living in you, just with out the outward manifestation.

In Him you also who have heard the Word of Truth, the glad tidings (Gospel) of your salvation, and have believed in and adhered to and relied on Him, were stamped with the seal of the long-promised Holy Spirit. That [Spirit] is the guarantee of our inheritance [the firstfruits, the pledge and foretaste, the down payment on our heritage], in anticipation of its full redemption and our acquiring [complete] possession of it–to the praise of His glory.
Ephesians 1:13‭-‬14 AMP
http://bible.com/8/eph.1.13-14.AMP

Something else God brought to my mind when I read Ozarks post is that when a person has something that is passed down from our parents....it's just something in our genes, and something thus that can be healed. It's something in our natural earth suits, that some people are burdened with because we live in a fallen world. A world that is subject to the curse, from when Adam and Eve gave Satan the right to rule here. But when Jesus died and rose again...He bought it all back and took the keys away from the devil, and gave them back to us so that we could have authority in the earth again like we were supposed to originally. Plus it gave us the ability to have a relationship with Him if we so choose :).

Blessings of grace and peace be yours and your family's in abundance

Just a quick bit of some thing to hopefully give you a reason to smile, and a feeling of peace :)

Ephesians 1:13-14 says that you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise, meaning God has given you an outward sign that you are His and not cursed. If I remember right you said you can pray in the spirit. That is a manifestation of the Holy Spirit that resides in you all the time. He never leaves, we might have a lot going on outwardly and in our thoughts, but He is always there with us....He goes wherever we go.

Here is the definition of sealed......
G4972
Original: σφραγίζω

Transliteration: sphragizō

Phonetic: sfrag-id'-zo

Thayer Definition:

1. to set a seal upon, mark with a seal, to seal
    1. for security: from Satan
    2. since things sealed up are concealed (as the contents of a letter), to hide, keep in silence, keep secret
    3. in order to mark a person or a thing
      1. to set a mark upon by the impress of a seal or a stamp
      2. angels are said to be sealed by God
    4. in order to prove, confirm, or attest a thing
      1. to confirm authenticate, place beyond doubt
        1. of a written document
        2. to prove one's testimony to a person that he is what he professes to be
Origin: from G4973

TDNT entry: 22:39,1

Part(s) of speech: Verb

Strong's Definition: From G4973; tostamp (with a signet or private mark) for security or preservation (literally or figuratively); by implication to keep secret, to attest: - (set a, set to) seal up, stop.

Isn't that awesome...God sent the Holy Spirit so that we would have something else tangeable to prove His testimony. Even if you didn't have the manifestation of praying in the Spirit, the Holy Spirit would still be living in you!

In Him you also who have heard the Word of Truth, the glad tidings (Gospel) of your salvation, and have believed in and adhered to and relied on Him, were stamped with the seal of the long-promised Holy Spirit. That [Spirit] is the guarantee of our inheritance [the firstfruits, the pledge and foretaste, the down payment on our heritage], in anticipation of its full redemption and our acquiring [complete] possession of it–to the praise of His glory.
Ephesians 1:13‭-‬14 AMP
http://bible.com/8/eph.1.13-14.AMP

Something else God brought to my mind when I read Ozarks post is that when a person has something that is passed down from our parents....it's just something in our genes, and something thus that can be healed. It's something in our natural earth suits, that some people are burdened with because we live in a fallen world. A world that is subject to the curse, from when Adam and Eve gave Satan the right to rule here. But when Jesus died and rose again...He bought it all back and took the keys away from the devil, and gave them back to us so that we could have authority in the earth again like we were supposed to originally. Plus it gave us the ability to have a relationship with Him if we so choose :).

Blessings of grace and peace be yours and your family's in abundance
I might try and pray in the spirit tonight.

I take really good care of my hair...maintenance isnt the issue.... Its just alopecia...its herditary and something that cant be helped

Pancakes, I apologize if I upset you or offended you. That was not at all my intent. I guess I thought by providing you with a brief bit of my background, you would understand that I, too, have had rough experiences. That backfired. And that is why I tell myself to keep the experiences private.

My intent was similar to how a womens group at Church would respond. If we attended the same Church, we would sponsor you whether you could afford it or not. Simply to let you know we are comforting you and aiding you with options. My VOM persecution classes teach that if one member suffers something in the Body of Christ we all do. We also all comfort one another. And the head scarves at the Alopecia Foundation site are beautiful but expensive. One member there said she considered the option of head scarves as an opportunity to try different styles.

I never considered that you did not take great care of your hair.

I responded because you said the experience was too much right now. And even though I had to strictly budget my finances to make the offer, I did so you might experience shopping for head scarves as others do. That was my intent, the dork that I am.

It is good to know you are in good hands here with the company you keep.

Pancakes, I apologize if I upset you or offended you. That was not at all my intent. I guess I thought by providing you with a brief bit of my background, you would understand that I, too, have had rough experiences. That backfired. And that is why I tell myself to keep the experiences private.

My intent was similar to how a womens group at Church would respond. If we attended the same Church, we would sponsor you whether you could afford it or not. Simply to let you know we are comforting you and aiding you with options. My VOM persecution classes teach that if one member suffers something in the Body of Christ we all do. We also all comfort one another. And the head scarves at the Alopecia Foundation site are beautiful but expensive. One member there said she considered the option of head scarves as an opportunity to try different styles.

I responded because you said the experience was too much right now. And even though I had to strictly budget my finances to make the offer, I did so you might experience shopping for head scarves as others do. That was my intent, the dork that I am.

Oh dont worry you didnt offend me at all :)... I guess I should put a smiley at the end of my posts to show that lol..

Your advice was helpful and I appreciate it.

Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree. Galatians 3:13
No Pancake you aren't curse, under the Blood of Christ, the Father will freely give you all good things, Romans 8:31-32.

I happen to be much older than you, and happen to be bald. Which would be bad enough, but also am extremely lonely especially for the opposite sex. And as a single man, I honestly feel as if God has rejected me and can't stop feeling condemned to the "gift of singleness". For most who have this gift it is like that Christmas fruit cake you get, you really want to return it, but now can one return a gift to God.

Remember when we read the Beatitudes in Matthew 5:1-12; it is really difficult to see the blessing that Christ mentions. For everything that Christ calls Blessed is to our natural man so very loathsome.

Oh dont worry you didnt offend me at all :)... I guess I should put a smiley at the end of my posts to show that lol..

Your advice was helpful and I appreciate it.

Great! ((( )))

Jesus let me know He Was With Me when bad things happened.

Today and tomorrow that fact comforts me. Today, I live for the quiet hours I can study His Word, worship Him, praise Him.

I hope I will always have my bible with me.

Great! ((( )))

Jesus let me know He Was With Me when bad things happened.

Today and tomorrow that fact comforts me. Today, I live for the quiet hours I can study His Word, worship Him, praise Him.

I hope I will always have my bible with me.
Hmm, I dont feel god with me...nor does he drop little " hints" ...i feel like I causer everything bad that is happening in my life. Just by simply being at church and helping and assisting my former pastor... And I'm just getting hell for not letting her continue to treat me like garbage.

Like I was supposed to stay and be her punching bag.. :/

I just wanted to take a moment to encourage you to never give up on being the gentle, generous, helpful, thoughtful you that God has put together (molded and shaped like the wonderful, skillful potter he is (Jeremiah 18)).

You are the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus and a valuable member of the Body of Christ. And God does not make dorks or anything else that is junk. He knows your heart and trusts you with the compassion that you have, knowing you will be faithful in giving it out.

You are blessed my friend and what you did to offer to adjust your life and budget to come alongside a total stranger with a great gift is a testimony to us all. We all should be following your wonderful example when we are able. It falls in line with 2 Corinthians 9:6-15

Blessings of grace and peace be yours in abundance

Hmm, I dont feel god with me...nor does he drop little " hints" ...i feel like I causer everything bad that is happening in my life. Just by simply being at church and helping and assisting my former pastor... And I'm just getting hell for not letting her continue to treat me like garbage.

Hints? When I read the Gospel and NT Scripture, right after the bad things that happened, I Knew I Was reading the Truth. The Spirit of Truth! Not a hint at all. I was maybe 14.

I am not an eloquent speaker. I am straightforward. Some experience the presence of Jesus an inch away. I have read testimonials of some who were deeply abused---sex trafficking, etc who knew Jesus was Right There.

The Word of God is in my heart. That means the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit are right there with me too.

I don't want to bombard you, but here are a few psalms to become familiar with --And Isaiah 11 that show Jesus protects His Sheep.

After Jesus came into my life at 14, I still faced traumatic experiences. I recalled Jesus' life.

Isaiah 11, Psalm 22, 23, 24, 72

The Suffering, Praise, and Posterity of the Messiah

To the Chief Musician. Set to 1“The Deer of the Dawn.” a Psalm of David.

aGod, My God, why have You forsaken Me?

Why are You so far from helping Me,

And from the words of My groaning?

bpraises of Israel.

cThey trusted in You, and were not ashamed.

da worm, and no man;

eA reproach of men, and despised by the people.

fAll those who see Me ridicule Me;

They 2shoot out the lip, they shake the head, saying,

g 3trusted in the Lord, let Him rescue Him;

hLet Him deliver Him, since He delights in Him!”

iBut You are He who took Me out of the womb;

You made Me trust while on My mother’s breasts.

jYou have been My God.

kMany bulls have surrounded Me;

Strong bulls of lBashan have encircled Me.

mThey 4gape at Me with their mouths,

Like a raging and roaring lion.

nAnd all My bones are out of joint;

My heart is like wax;

It has melted 5within Me.

oMy strength is dried up like a potsherd,

And pMy tongue clings to My jaws;

You have brought Me to the dust of death.

qThey 6pierced My hands and My feet;

rThey look and stare at Me.

sThey divide My garments among them,

And for My clothing they cast lots.

tMy 7precious life from the power of the dog.

uSave Me from the lion’s mouth

And from the horns of the wild oxen!

vYou have answered Me.

wI will declare Your name to xMy brethren;

In the midst of the assembly I will praise You.

yYou who fear the Lord, praise Him!

All you 8descendants of Jacob, glorify Him,

And fear Him, all you offspring of Israel!

zwhen He cried to Him, He heard.

aMy praise shall be of You in the great assembly;

bI will pay My vows before those who fear Him.

9nations

Shall worship before 1You.

cFor the kingdom is the Lord’s,

And He rules over the nations.

dAll the prosperous of the earth

Shall eat and worship;

eAll those who go down to 2the dust

Shall bow before Him,

Even he who cannot keep himself alive.

30 A posterity shall serve Him.

It will be recounted of the Lord to the next generation,

31 They will come and declare His righteousness to a people who will be born,

That He has done this.

A Church is supposed to teach the Spirit of Truth. Heck, I hope you find a church where you may experience Jesus' love, where you can grow and lead, and you can give and receive.

An abusive woman is of the Spirit of error.

Always remember that the devil is the author of condemnation. Which is the word associated with how you feel. Try to find the scriptures in the Word that counteract those negative feelings and thoughts.

John 17:23 says that God loves you as much as He loves Jesus, and even though it may be difficult to believe that, sometimes we have to accept the positive by faith. That has been something God has had to teach me to do, and I still struggle some times with getting down on myself.

Blessings

Back