Is this just me?

crossnote

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Whenever Often when I go to apply a reaction to someone's post, I get this message...

"Are you sure you want to apply this reaction?LikeLike

Confirm"

This gives me no choice other than the 'like' button and that isn't like me.

It used to be where I would just run my mouse over the reaction button and get many choices. This happens on both Firefox and Chrome.

Last edited:
Whenever I go to apply a reaction to someone's post, I get this message...

"Are you sure you want to apply this reaction?View attachment 8118Like

Confirm"

It used to be where I would just run my mouse over the reaction button and get many choices. This happens on both Firefox and Chrome.
I am usually accessing the forum on Safari.
When I hit the like button I get this view to choose from (see photo of me liking your post) after hitting the like button, then I choose the option I want and it posts immediately. :
D7805ED1-7F47-4365-B9D9-186BAE71445C.jpeg

Obviously it doesn't always happen as I gave you a Hmmm... Hmmm...
Hey what can I say?

Seriously, I mentioned I’m using Safari because it could be the way your your software is interfacing with the forum software.

Didn’t I see where the forum recently had a software update. Seems I also remember a request that any forum interface issues be reported.

Was that from Panda ,Pastor Gary or Jeffin? Can’t remember now.

Hope it resolves for you.

Whenever Often when I go to apply a reaction to someone's post, I get this message...

"Are you sure you want to apply this reaction?View attachment 8118Like

Confirm"

I’m on my tablet right now and it’s not doing that. It has never done it to me, but I will experiment with it on a few different browsers later.

I have it happen once in a while with Firefox and Chrome but never on my IPad (Safari).
I usually use Safari because everything I regularly use is made by Apple, but I did try Chrome and Firefox. I ran around and tried various reactions all over, but it's not exactly a reliable test. I mean, as you said, it doesn't ALWAYS happen. All I could do was try and I marked it in the bug report.

Back