Isaiah 45;3, Job 27;8,16-17, Proverbs 28;8, Psalm 75;6-7, Deuteronomy 28;8, Proverbs 10;22, Proverbs 13;21-22, Isaiah 48;17

Isaiah 45;3, Job 27;8,16-17, Proverbs 28;8, Psalm 75;6-7, Deuteronomy 28;8, Proverbs 10;22, Proverbs 13;21-22, Isaiah 48;17

Isaiah 45;3

And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.

Job 27;8,16-17

For what is the hope of the hypocrite, though he hath gained, when God taketh away his soul? Though he heap up silver as the dust, and prepare raiment as the clay; He may prepare it, but the just shall put it on, and the innocent shall divide the silver.

Proverbs 28;8

He that by usury and unjust gain increaseth his substance, he shall gather it for him that will pity the poor.

Psalm 75;6-7

For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south. But God is the judge: He putteth down one, and setteth up another.

Deuteronomy 28;8

The LORD shall command the blessing upon thee in thy storehouses, and in all that thou settest thine hand unto; and He shall bless thee in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.

Proverbs 10;22

The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich, and He addeth no sorrow with it.

Proverbs 13;21-22

Evil pursueth sinners: but to the righteous good shall be repaid. A good man leaveth an inheritance to his children’s children: and the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the just.

Isaiah 48;17

Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.

Amen

I agree, though there are some closest to us that might never forget sins of the past or even false accusations that continue to breathe a life of their own.

God, I know desires us to walk in his path exercising the gifts he gives us so that we can grow in faith and love. Learning to be merciful, kind, generous, giving doesn't common naturally. God gives us this grace and wants us to act on them.

There are many I remember because of the love, kindness or other things that they have done. It can be very inspiring to be around someone that even in dying and in pain is so warm and loving to be around. Its humbling to experience and a wonderful example to remember and see what God can do even in very trying situations.

cp

Back