It's finally settling in how serious this is..

I'm talking about being Christians and seeking God.

It hit me bc( I don't want to go into details)...but something that was leading me from Christ... I tried to hold on to...was deluded about.

I was warned about, God warned me and others too... But after an event.. idk it showed me God was answering my prayers consistently about this thing... Warning me..

And I feel awake now....

It just made me realize...my weakness was used against me almost to the point of being ruined.

And it made me think of everything that was used against me to ruin my relationship with God. Even at the start ... The enemy used church ..leaving me confused...

I recovered from that ( thank God)

Now.. the desire to be loved

It's crazy ... It makes me realize the moment we get saved we gave a target on us... All our fears and weakness will be used against us..

The enemy will hit way below the belt. Reminding me of my friend..who was newly saved and almost lead into a cult...

It's crazy the fight the enemy will put up to lead us from God.

I just realized this all now.

It just hit really hard.

It also makes me a bit afraid I'm not strong enough to be a Christian...

However I want to be strong in God.

Sorry for the sudden rpiphany.

It's not about your strength - it's about God's strength... If it was about our individual strength - we would be ruined and lost..... And if you rely on your own strength and fortitude - you will be crushed....

And we already were... Consider Jesus claimed ministry - regathering the Lost Sheep... The ones who already wandered off before.... The ones who proved that left to their own - would forget, lose the script, and end up in all sorts of trouble...

You are right.

The enemy will often attack those that have gained new insight, before it can"settle in".

He is crafty. Sometimes he will go for a frontal assault, Sometimes he will ececute a sneak attack.

Its not your strength at issue. It is your reliance upon your Lord.

Stay in the Word. Stay in prayer, Stay in fellowship.

Keep yous thoughts centered on Christ. Do not let your mind be led away.

Scripture says let the weak say they are strong and it is through our weaknesses that He is seen strong.

That's all true but if you don't get the word in you in abundance then it can't come out in abundance and the above truth is found lacking in you.

Bottom Line......how important is getting strong and knowing God and being filled with His Love to you Autumn?

Your answer will dictate how you go about it.
10 percent word and 90 percent autumn gets autumn 10 percent return in God.
Think about that.
Blessings and congratulations on waking up.
FCJ

I'm talking about being Christians and seeking God.

It hit me bc( I don't want to go into details)...but something that was leading me from Christ... I tried to hold on to...was deluded about.

I was warned about, God warned me and others too... But after an event.. idk it showed me God was answering my prayers consistently about this thing... Warning me..

And I feel awake now....

It just made me realize...my weakness was used against me almost to the point of being ruined.

And it made me think of everything that was used against me to ruin my relationship with God. Even at the start ... The enemy used church ..leaving me confused...

I recovered from that ( thank God)

Now.. the desire to be loved

It's crazy ... It makes me realize the moment we get saved we gave a target on us... All our fears and weakness will be used against us..

The enemy will hit way below the belt. Reminding me of my friend..who was newly saved and almost lead into a cult...

It's crazy the fight the enemy will put up to lead us from God.

I just realized this all now.

It just hit really hard.

However I want to be strong in God.

Sorry for the sudden rpiphany.

Girl... your doing great! Knowledge is most of the battle. Meaning once we realize what's going on, and how the enemy is trying to trip us up... all we have to do is make the decision to follow Christ at all costs and His ways... the rest is relying on Him to give us the strength to take more than one step. Philippians 2:13 says that it is God who dwells within us who gives us the power and desire to do what pleases Him.

Yes we have to take the first step and make up our minds to do what He's leading us to do... but then the Holy Spirit ... who lives in us all the time and who also is our helper and comforter and His power .... gives us what we need to do the rest "if" we trust Him and obey Him.

God's Word has mighty power and as we speak it or read it outloud... it will cause itself to come to pass in our lives as we rest (trust) and believe :)

Glory to God! I'm so blessed that your back in the saddle and where He desires you to be... ready to listen and obey

Will keep praying for your strength and wisdom and don't stop praying in the spirit :)

God is very pleased with you!

autumn oddity
Yay!!! God is awesome!! And yes, what you said is all true... Now take what you've learned, and don't forget it!! Apply it. Continue to read your Bible, continue in fellowship with those who are truly strong through Christ, continue to thank God- even when you "feel" like things are bad, continue to pray...
Now that you have seen first-hand the tactic of the enemy, you know better how to recognize his work, his voice, his chaos... -and never neglect to rebuke him!! Resist him, and he will flee!! Literally tell him to go away! And thank God for revealing these truths to you- keep seeking, and you will keep finding! Finding hope, finding strength, finding courage, finding faith, finding love, finding truth, finding Christ :)
Don't back down.. keep learning & growing!! And never allow that enemy to cause you to doubt, ever!
-And again, we love you, and you are always in our prayers.

Resist him, and he will flee!! Literally tell him to go away!

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
And he will come back and back and back.

Believers love to quote resist the devil and he will flee like it's a majic saying or a simple set in stone thing.

Fact is one must be SUBMITTED unto God or the ways of God.
Resist the enemy means a fight of Good Faith. Nothing wavering. One will be challenged, especially if they are not built up in His Word.

Blessings

Always remember.....

For I am persuaded beyond doubt (am sure) that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities, nor things impending and threatening nor things to come, nor powers, Nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation will be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:38‭-‬39 AMPC

I pray this over you quite often....

May He grant you out of the rich treasury of His glory to be strengthened and reinforced with mighty power in the inner man by the [Holy] Spirit [Himself indwelling your innermost being and personality]. May Christ through your faith [actually] dwell (settle down, abide, make His permanent home) in your hearts! May you be rooted deep in love and founded securely on love, That you may have the power and be strong to apprehend and grasp with all the saints [God's devoted people, the experience of that love] what is the breadth and length and height and depth [of it]; [That you may really come] to know [practically, through experience for yourselves] the love of Christ, which far surpasses mere knowledge [without experience]; that you may be filled [through all your being] unto all the fullness of God [may have the richest measure of the divine Presence, and become a body wholly filled and flooded with God Himself]! Now to Him Who, by (in consequence of) the [action of His] power that is at work within us, is able to [carry out His purpose and] do superabundantly, far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams]–
Ephesians 3:16‭-‬20 AMPC

Back