James 5:19-20

KJV 19 Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him; 20 Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.
WEB 19 Brothers, if any among you wanders from the truth and someone turns him back, 20 let him know that he who turns a sinner from the error of his way will save a soul from death and will cover a multitude of sins.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

19 There are some many things that could lead us astray if we take our focus off Him, when need to keep our focus on Him but we also need to pray for each other and those that fall away. Being a Christian isn’t easy and sometimes it leads to hurt and some people aren’t strong enough, some people want to out run Jesus and get tired because they are going off there energy and not His power because they are outside His will, there are many reasons one might leave but we need to stand in the truth of the Lord.

20 God will let His own follow sin if they turn from Him. This is a very sad thing that happens. Most of the time these people will have a season of sin then realize they had things better thru Jesus and come back to the truth but sometimes they live out their own destruction.

Many times christians do fall away. They dont always mean to but sin is subtle and can sneak up on us. this is a good reminder to pray for each other. so often we tend to judge those christians that slip away when we should be lifting them up and praying for them. it's hard to confront someone who is in sin. it would need to be handled in love. Thank you for sharing.

When I was in the world there was this young guy that used to come and minister to us, but we were dead in our sins. I didn't realize the impact that he had on us back then, until maybe twenty five years later. I saw him one day and the spirit told me that he wasn't in the faith anymore, but that he still had a heart for it. I approached him and told him that I was granted Salvation and that I appreciated the seeds of evangelism that he'd planted years earlier. He told me that he wasn't "practicing" Christianity. In so many words he confirmed that which the Holy Spirit told me, and I was allowed the privilege of seeing him several times and being allowed to minister unto him, and my spirit told me that he was receptive on a particular degree. It saddened me deeply that he was longer that light who used to minister to me when I was young, even though I didn't totally recognize the light that he had at the time.

Maybe he will turn his life around and remember / reflect back on how you ministered to him when he was down.
The enemy is so real and wants to take our joy, hope, etc. He wants to see us down and out and defeated. We need to lift each other in prayer and stand with each other.

I hope that he does because I didn't realize the profundity of what he had done in my early years. I felt like I owed him that return on faith.

Will be lifting him up in prayer with you both... for a second chance at being used and happy in Jesus here, as an ambassador of Christ.

Thank You Father for this young man who ministered in such a way that has caught the attention of many. Father.... we know that You love him and desire to fellowship deeply with him once again. So we ask that You would send ministering spirits to him, and grant unto him the gift of repentance, and beckon him once again back into Your loving and wonderful arms. Showing him how wonderful it is to fellowship with You. Drawing him back to his first love. Give him the fire that he once held for ministering to Your saints and potential children. Allow someone to bring unto him discipleship and love with the same fervor that he once gave to others in Your name.. Show him how valuable he is to You, and how unmatchless Your grace is. Saturate him with Yourself nd Your wonderful presence. Thank You Father for him... and Your love extended to him, and for him. In Jesus Name we pray... Amen

Will be lifting him up in prayer with you both... for a second chance at being used and happy in Jesus here, as an ambassador of Christ.

Thank You Father for this young man who ministered in such a way that has caught the attention of many. Father.... we know that You love him and desire to fellowship deeply with him once again. So we ask that You would send ministering spirits to him, and grant unto him the gift of repentance, and beckon him once again back into Your loving and wonderful arms. Showing him how wonderful it is to fellowship with You. Drawing him back to his first love. Give him the fire that he once held for ministering to Your saints and potential children. Allow someone to bring unto him discipleship and love with the same fervor that he once gave to others in Your name.. Show him how valuable he is to You, and how unmatchless Your grace is. Saturate him with Yourself nd Your wonderful presence. Thank You Father for him... and Your love extended to him, and for him. In Jesus Name we pray... Amen

My pastor has been preaching on spiritual warfare the last few Sunday's. It's been so good.

Thank you for that heart felt prayer. I've never met people like those on this site. If he only knew: I bet that he couldn't imagine that the seeds that he planted all of those years ago would be bearing fruit right now. And thank you Clark Thompson for opening up that door via your thread. What a spiritual chain of events.

I believe The Father prompted it and the Holy Spirit spoke through my words. So now I will continue to thank the Father for sending ministering spirits and fanning the flames of the fire that once burned :)

It's our job as believers to lift each other up, and pray for those who have been taken captive in one way or another by the enemy. As the military would say... leave no wounded behind.

Many times christians do fall away. They dont always mean to but sin is subtle and can sneak up on us. this is a good reminder to pray for each other. so often we tend to judge those christians that slip away when we should be lifting them up and praying for them. it's hard to confront someone who is in sin. it would need to be handled in love. Thank you for sharing.

Very true!

KJV 19 Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him; 20 Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.
WEB 19 Brothers, if any among you wanders from the truth and someone turns him back, 20 let him know that he who turns a sinner from the error of his way will save a soul from death and will cover a multitude of sins.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

19 There are some many things that could lead us astray if we take our focus off Him, when need to keep our focus on Him but we also need to pray for each other and those that fall away. Being a Christian isn’t easy and sometimes it leads to hurt and some people aren’t strong enough, some people want to out run Jesus and get tired because they are going off there energy and not His power because they are outside His will, there are many reasons one might leave but we need to stand in the truth of the Lord.

20 God will let His own follow sin if they turn from Him. This is a very sad thing that happens. Most of the time these people will have a season of sin then realize they had things better thru Jesus and come back to the truth but sometimes they live out their own destruction.

Ive had many seasons of sin myself and usually...life is better on God's side:)

Ive had many seasons of sin myself and usually...life is better on God's side:)
I have too. For me, it's always better God's way. It's a shame I was so stubborn and hard headed at times. I created my own drama and issues and yet I can remember getting mad at God because of the outcome and the consequences I faced.

I have too. For me, it's always better God's way. It's a shame I was so stubborn and hard headed at times. I created my own drama and issues and yet I can remember getting mad at God because of the outcome and the consequences I faced.

" I created my own drama and issues and yet I can remember getting mad at God because of the outcome and the consequences I faced".....this is me every single time :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Obedience / surrender. I learned to be obedient and surrender everything to Him. There is so much freedom in letting go and letting God handle and take over our lives. Now I walk in peace / harmony / fellowship with God and the Holy Trinity / Joy / happiness, etc. I walk in God's love and I have never been more happy.

Always be thankful for the person who told you the gospel...and let them know about it!

For me it was a girl online, her name was Tiffany. I am not sure if shes still around it was in an online group that Im not in anymore. She told me her testimony on how she was saved from death. She was going to commit suicide but God saved her, had taken the poisonous drugs but somehow they did not kill her. I did not believe her at first but kept asking how she knew it was God, who didnt want her to die I didnt think He did things like that. Well silly me she was alive and typing on that forum so obviously she was not dead! My sceptical mind thought she was making it up.

So we corresponded a bit more and she told me the gospel and God got a hold of me too. :) then I was converted and there were quite a number of athiests in that group and they chucked me out because I started believing. Lol

Back