JESUS and the youth

I just had this great idea for my next Sunday School lesson: Jesus and the Youth.

I thought of this during Easter Mass and I'm pretty sure this came directly from the Holy Spirit. Thank you Lord!

I want my students to know that Jesus can help them through the problems they are facing TODAY: drugs, school, unemployment and violence.

Any other problems that I should mention? What about biblical quotes for the youth?

As always, any tips or suggestions are more than welcome.

Thanks in advance, guys!

I just had this great idea for my next Sunday School lesson: Jesus and the Youth.

I thought of this during Easter Mass and I'm pretty sure this came directly from the Holy Spirit. Thank you Lord!

I want my students to know that Jesus can help them through the problems they are facing TODAY: drugs, school, unemployment and violence.

Any other problems that I should mention? What about biblical quotes for the youth?

As always, any tips or suggestions are more than welcome.

Thanks in advance, guys!
I will try to address each:
drugs- Your body is a temple, so keep it pure.
1 Corinthians 6:19
Esteem others better than yourself, concern yourself with them.
Philippians 2:3
Taking drugs is only thinking of yourself, how to get high.
school- Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 12 In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13 If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me.
unemployment- Colossians 3:23 Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people. 24 Remember that the Lord will give you an inheritance as your reward, and that the Master you are serving is Christ. 25 But if you do what is wrong, you will be paid back for the wrong you have done. For God has no favorites.
violence- turn the other cheekMatthew 5:39, forgive Matthew 18:21-22;
but also stand up for what is right:
Matthew 21:12-17; John 2:13-22; Matthew 23

Back