Jesus Christ in Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Godlovingsister

Jesus Christ in Islam

No Muslim is a Muslim, unless they believe in Jesus Christ (peace be upon him). We believe he (peace be upon him) was one of the mightiest messengers of God. We also believe that he (peace be upon him) will be returning to us.

Hi. As you may have guessed - I am a Muslim. I decided to join this forum to clear up any misconceptions you may have about Islam. It states in the Qu'ran that we should come to common terms. In our case it is Jesus (peace be upon him). Believing in him makes us brothers and sisters.

I just want people to have the correct view about Islam. I would ask that Islam as a religion, should not be judged by whats being shown in the media, your neighbour or even the local shop keeper. You will most likely, get a bad impression.

For example, if there is a car accident and the car involved was a top rated car for safety but the driver was drunk. Who would you blame the accident on - the car or the driver?

I guess the biggest misconception is about killings in the name of God and suicide bombings that take place. In the Qu'ran it states "…Whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption (done) in the land - it is as if he had slain humankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved humankind entirely." [Surah Al-Maidah 5:32].

I guess the verse says it all. No Muslim should feel happy at the thought of an innocent life being taken and if they do feel joy - they were not Muslim in the first place. Also note that it doesn't say 'if you kill a Muslim'. The Qu'ran speaks about humanity as a whole.

The above is an introduction and I hope you find it useful and will want to share it with others. Only if your happy for me to come back, will I post something new about Islam. So please send me your replies and tell me what you all think.

I apologise if I have offended anyone as that was not my intention.

Peace be upon you all :)

You will not find members at CFS being critical of average Islamic followers. Your words are appreciated and others of your faith have posted in this area similarly.

It is not the objective of Christians to demean, to judge or to hate. Therefore, your personal statement might possibly be more effective if you use your internet, telephone or letter writing resources and time to present those same words to the radical Mullahs, Clerics and Jihadist's who are carrying out the extreme violence against western citizens each and every day. Telling Christians about the good, hard working persons of the Islamic faith is not necessary. We are all brothers and sisters in God's eyes... however, you must admit that certain biased and corrupt members of your faith in high places are the root cause of why some non-Muslim persons throughout the world may have negative thoughts about all Muslims because of the actions of a few. Our CFS staff alone lost a total of 7 persons that we knew well, in New York City, in Washington, D.C., and in a farm field in Pennsylvania on September 11, 2001, by the actions of 22 Islamic militants. We do not harbor ill will against Islamic Muslims... however, we use discernment and righteous indignation toward those who are determined to follow the radical leaders of Islam in their quest to remove all Christians and westerners from the face of the earth. If you, yourself mention to them in person that corrupting the text of the Qu'ran for their own radical purposes is not making God very happy, then, perhaps the negative impression that some westerners have of Muslims in general might be eased.

Thank you for your comments and when you, yourself, tell the radical leaders - to their face - what you have told us here, then ...please come back and let us know what they told you in reply... if you are still able... and we certainly hope that you are.

بارك الله فيكم

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back