Jesus Leaving the 99 to find 1 seems crazy…. Until you are that one.

The global pandemic, COVID-19, began in 2020 here before I got married. I vividly remember a morning after preaching at church on Sunday when I contracted the virus. The next morning, I was completely debilitated – unable to move, with a loss of smell, and feeling extremely cold. I endured the suffering alone for more than 2 months. Serving God in a different region from where my parents reside, and with churches closed and a strict lockdown in place, even my church members couldn't visit me. At times, I thought would be death.

Living in a different state from my parents, my father would frequently call me, often breaking into tears, fearing we might not meet again on Earth. I eventually married in late 2021, and God blessed us with a beautiful girl, who is truly adorable. When she suffers from any illness, if it's more than a week, I find it difficult to sleep beside her. I place my hand on her forehead and pray for her every time.

As a saying, ‘until you have your own child, it's hard to comprehend fully the depth of a father's love.’ God, the Father, loves us even more profoundly. He cares for the lost and desires for you to be found in Him. If you feel lost today, come to Him.

Jesus descended from His throne, relinquishing His possessions, just to save you. Until you experience His love, you are lost.

Jesus leaving the 99 sheep to find the one might seem crazy to you—until you are the one that's lost! At some point in life, you may find yourself lost, but Jesus is always looking for that one lost. It might be you or someone close to you. Jesus loves everyone, let’s us prompt to share His love with someone we feel is lost in Him!

May the Lord bless!

Blessings,
Pastor Mei

Good morning, Pastor Mei;

Many of us have forgotten that horrific time just 4 years ago on top of worldly unrest. I can only imagine my Dad fearing we might not meet again from two different cities.

It's those moments when we pray and pray but find ourselves facing that
mountain or hanging on the edge of a cliff, when Jesus suddenly, LOVINGLY grabs our hand and pulls us back to Him. This prompts increased faith.

Unless we believe we just don't get it and it may seem crazy.

God bless
you, Mei, your family and sharing
Jesus Leaving the 99 to find 1 seems crazy…. Until you are that one.

Back