Jesus WAS DEAD but IS ALIVE NOW....

Be not deceived….for whatsoever a man sows, that he shall also reap. If we sow after the flesh (envy and strife and hating one another), then of the mortal flesh do we reap DECAY (“corruption”).

Galatians 6:7-10 KJV
(7) Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
(8) For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

But if we continue to sow after the Spirit, then we shall reap LIFE EVERLASTING in the here and now. Our flesh will not perish but we shall have LIFE NOW.

(9) And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
(10) As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.

There is NOW no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus who WALK NOT after the flesh but after the Spirit.

Romans 8:1-14 KJV
(1) There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

The Law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus makes us free from the law of sin and death. Our mortal bodies DIE when we sow after the flesh for of the mortal flesh do we reap decay until we die under the wrath of God which consumes our mortal bodies from off this earth.

(2) For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
(3) For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
(4) That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
(5) For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
(6) For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
(7) Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
(8) So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
(9) But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
(10) And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

If the Spirit of Him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwells in us (as we LIVE according to the Spirit), then He that raised Christ up from the dead shall also enliven our MORTAL BODIES by His Spirit that dwells in us. See how the MORTAL BODY is always being referenced in this?

(11) But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
(12) Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.

If we live after the flesh, we shall die. Our mortal bodies shall die. But if through the Spirit we do deaden the deeds of the body, our mortal bodies shall LIVE.

(13) For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
(14) For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

But many men keep preaching their covenant with death and their agreement with the grave as though Jesus was not alive by saying we have to physically die…and dying are they as they cast the Truth to the ground. Jesus IS RISEN . Jesus IS ALIVE NOW. Jesus WAS DEAD and IS ALIVE NOW FOR EVER.

The Truth is that Jesus IS RISEN….He IS ALIVE NOW…and so we must keep His death in our mortal bodies (the DAILY sacrifice) so that His life shall be made MANIFEST in our MORTAL flesh in the here and now….not in the “here after”.

2 Corinthians 4:10-11 KJV
(10) Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.
(11) For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.

Yet, many men have come into among us to lead us astray from the keeping of the “daily” sacrifice. They want us to turn from the Holy Commandment that was delivered for us to keep: to have love for one another. They flatter us with the tongue and seek to bring us into their bondage…their denominations of the doctrines and commandments of men. The life of Jesus is not being made manifest in the mortal flesh of those who fall victim to the false prophets who preach that we have to physically die.

2 Peter 2:17-21 KJV
(17) These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever.
(18) For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.
(19) While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.
(20) For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.
(21) For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.

They come to take the “daily” sacrifice out of our lives as they lead us astray unto the destruction of the flesh. The “place of His sanctuary” is the mortal body….the temple of the Spirit. The place of His sanctuary is cast down as they preach that we have to physically die.

Daniel 8:11-12 KJV
(11) Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of his sanctuary was cast down.

They cast the Truth to the ground that Jesus IS ALIVE NOW as they preach we have to physically die first. They cast the Truth to the ground and they practice and prosper as they preach after their hidden covetousness…..the abomination of desolation.

(12) And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

The Truth: I am He that LIVES and WAS DEAD. PERCEIVE….BEHOLD: I am ALIVE for evermore. “amen” = Truth.

Revelation 1:17-18 KJV
(17) And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:
(18) I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Yet, those (the "host") who follow in the footsteps of Judas take the Truth: the "I AM'....I LIVE....I AM ALIVE...of Jesus and cast it to the ground in the ears of others as they preach we physically die first when Jesus WAS DEAD and IS ALIVE NOW. They come to take the "daily" away out of our lives so that we might live according to their lusts in their churches where NO FLESH is being saved.

John 18:3-8 KJV
(3) Judas then, having received a band of men and officers from the chief priests and Pharisees, cometh thither with lanterns and torches and weapons.
(4) Jesus therefore, knowing all things that should come upon him, went forth, and said unto them, Whom seek ye?
(5) They answered him, Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus saith unto them, I am he. And Judas also, which betrayed him, stood with them.
(6) As soon then as he had said unto them, I am he, they went backward, and fell to the ground.
(7) Then asked he them again, Whom seek ye? And they said, Jesus of Nazareth.
(8) Jesus answered, I have told you that I am he: if therefore ye seek me, let these go their way:

Back