jesus words

He is both Lord and God- Jesus also called Him Father !

if you look through scripture ,you see a lot of unrest in old testament,like a running battle to claim humans as a prize.1 for good other for bad.copying names changing names you read it.jesus says he is lord of lords,and brings us to God.

Jesus is Lord of Lords and He is God in the book of Hebrews the Father God declares :
Heb 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

In the original Greek langauge used here the heavenly Father God is calling Jesus Ho Theos or THE MOST HIGH GOD

As far as the Old Testament God gave the Hebrews a choice : when they

Deu 11:26 Behold, I set before you this day a blessing and a curse;
Deu 11:27 A blessing, if ye obey the commandments of the LORD your God, which I command you this day:
Deu 11:28 And a curse, if ye will not obey the commandments of the LORD your God, but turn aside out of the way which I command you this day, to go after other gods, which ye have not known.

when they choose to follow God they walked in His blessing , when they choose to prostitute themselves to pagan idols they reaped accordingly-
As a young christian I would reccomend you read the New Testament and learn God's promises to you first- the old covenant begans to make much more sense when veiwed in the light of the new- many blessings- in His Name Larry

jesus is lord of lords king of kings,means no higher worship on earth ,he is the son of God.jesus prayed to his father,shows there is 1 God,even the demons know this.jesus says follow Gods commands.the word has spoken.

10 commandments from God,1 from jesus.12 apostles 1 went bad leaving 11.stick to the guidance in life and believe.simply really avoid a horrible fate.

lost 1 then added Paul back to 12- a careful study of scripture will demonstrate that Jesus is the Son of God and that He is fully God just as the Father is fully God and the Holy Spirit is fully God.

Though Paul is counted in scripture as an apostile, the one who replaced Judas with the 11 was Matthias.

Act 1:26
And they gave forth their lots; and the lot fell upon Matthias; and he was numbered with the eleven apostles.

lost 1 then added Paul back to 12- a careful study of scripture will demonstrate that Jesus is the Son of God and that He is fully God just as the Father is fully God and the Holy Spirit is fully God.
:D

the corner stone the people tripped over.123,which is the corner stone.13,31.dont see no 2.they stand at the door to afraid to enter but stop others from entering.

holy spirit is God (yahweh).i have me and my own spirit,but im not 2 in 1.so God and spirit are 1.God sent his son,son of man and son of God,flesh son of man spirit son of God.so a diffrent being with a seperate body.equals father and son.2 people 1 spirit.where 3 comes from i do not know .well i have an idea!

in revelation jesus accuses one of the churches of forgetting there first love.so saying jesus is God in effect your saying they are not diffrent.jesus is Lord of lords ,king of kings,but never God of Gods.why is this?muslims miss the corner stone.catholics are trying to preach false doctrine.

jesus said my followers have a diffrent name,the name is CHRISTIANS .we are fortunate jesus says if you have me you have the father.because he knew how evil twists words in this world.so muslims need the truth .

2 starts to the bible 1st 1 looks good to me,2nd tells you were to find gold and sin.:welcome: :shepherd: :evil:

I fully beleive that Matthias was mans choice and Paul was God's choice- just my opinion but brother Matthias was never heard from again as far as scripture- but still just my opinion and there are room for others as well-
:D - many blessings Larry

Back