John 16:33, Hebrews 4:14-16

John 16:33, Hebrews 4:14-16

John 16:33

These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Hebrews 4:14-16

Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession. For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

Amen

God in Jesus Christ says we will go through tribulation. We can expect to go through problems. What people didnt know is when God judges us, we will be "judging his works" in our lives. God has to show he dealt with us fairly at the judgement. I believe this goes for the judgement seat of Christ and the Great white throne judgements. If God was completely fair he will need to show it. Although he knows everything and can answer any questions in a fair way. What i said is null and void at the same time its true.

Back