Medical Related Keep Spreading the Gospel

Found out earlier today that I need a serious medical procedure done. Please keep me in prayer and continue spreading the good news of the gospel. Only the Lord knows the outcome of this, but at my age, it is super high risk to say the least.
God bless one and all. Hope to return here--God willing!

Found out earlier today that I need a serious medical procedure done. Please keep me in prayer and continue spreading the good news of the gospel. Only the Lord knows the outcome of this, but at my age, it is super high risk to say the least.

Your in my prayers. I'm sure others will be praying as well.

cp

"Dear God, I pray right now for our sister Blessed. I ask Lord that you encourage her and give her peace of mind over the procedures to be done. I also ask Lord for your hands to guide the ones of the surgeons so that in the end you would get all the glory and may she be restored completly....in Jesus name, Amen"!

"Dear God, I pray right now for our sister Blessed. I ask Lord that you encourage her and give her peace of mind over the procedures to be done. I also ask Lord for your hands to guide the ones of the surgeons so that in the end you would get all the glory and may she be restored completly....in Jesus name, Amen"!

Lets all pray in accord for our sister Blest's outcome of her medical procedure and that it will be successful.

We're all missing you, Blest! God bless you and your family.

Hope you recovered! Most hospitals these days surgery is pretty good. My brother is a surgeon and they are always having to sit exams and be really vigilant and careful about everything. The human body is quite amazing in many ways, we just need to treat it with loving care and be kind to ourselves.

Not like the old days when going to the hospital theatre was like going to a butchers, no anaesthetic or anything.

Hopefully you are recovering and on the mend. May God continue to watch over you and your daughter. Give your daughter the strength to help you as needed and the comfort that she needs as she cares for you. May you have God with you in mind and heart that he may strengthen and comfort you in this difficult time. May God also strengthen your body so that we may be blessed by your words and experiences.

God always knows best, but in my heart I do believe that God has further work for you here and probably elsewhere. Know that we are thinking of you and praying for you.

cp

Dear Blest;

We miss you since you were with us on January 8th. We're still praying that you are well and healing from your medical procedure.

God bless you, sister and your whole family.

Dear sister Blest;

We all miss you so much! ❤️

You are on our ❤️'s and have not ceased thinking and praying for you and your family.

Isaiah 40:31, But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint. - ESV

We hope to see you when you are able to grace us all with your presence.

We Love You, Blest!
Your brothers and sisters at Christian Forum Site!

Back