KEEP YOUR SOUL = Job 27;8, Ezekiel 18;4, Luke 21;19

KEEP YOUR SOUL = Job 27;8, Ezekiel 18;4, Luke 21;19

Job 27;8

For what is the hope of the hypocrite, though he hath gained, when God taketh away his soul?

Psalm 97;10

Ye that love the LORD, hate evil: He preserveth the souls of his saints; He delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.

Proverbs 10;3

The LORD will not suffer the soul of the righteous to famish: but He casteth away the substance of the wicked.

Proverbs 16;17

The highway of the upright is to depart from evil: he that keepeth his way preserveth his soul.

Ezekiel 18;4

Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

Ezekiel 18;27-28

Again, when the wicked man turneth away from his wickedness that he hath committed, and doeth that which is lawful and right, he shall save his soul alive. Because he considereth, and turneth away from all his transgressions that he hath committed, he shall surely live, he shall not die.

Matthew 16;26

For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

Mark 8;36-38

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when He cometh in the glory of His Father with the holy angels.

Luke 21;19

In your patience possess ye your souls.

I Thessalonians 5;23

And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

John 1;21

Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.

James 5;20

Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.

AMEN

Back