Kicked off

Kicked off

I'm getting kicked off tonight and have to sign back in. Then one time it said I do not have permission on this page ( or something like that.) That was after I was posting again and was signed in at that time.

I just put the same thing in the suggestion forum and yes , I have been kicked off twice already and went to submit to a thread and it told me I had no permission .

Hey, I've been kicked off twice myself and when I tried to log back in I got back in, it look slightly different for a few seconds.

I have already sent an email to the (Admin) Jeff, and I am waiting on him to respond. I will keep you all updated.

God bless,

Godbe4me

Hey, I've been kicked off twice myself and when I tried to log back in I got back in, it look slightly different for a few seconds.
I got a page that was REAL different. It was like some kind of form to fill out but mostly blank. it said
__________ FORM at the top. I can't remember what it said now.
I couldnt figure it out so finally just clicked it off.

I was also getting kicked out of the forum a while back.
Sometimes, to prevent this I click the little check box that says "Remember Me" (I think), but it doesn't always help.

Jeffin

Webmaster
Staff member
Helper
I'm not sure what might have caused this problem. A few others reported problems with the registration page as well.
The upgrade process I did a few days back might not have been done properly so I've just re-uploaded the files.

Let me know if it happens again.