Let Him into your life

Let Him into your life

Let the LORD, your God, into your life. For He is not that guy to go to for prayer, then ignore for the rest of your day. He is not TO BE ignored.

For He is the Lord of Lords and King of Kings. He is genuinely interested in your life, but it is YOU must take the initiative. SO DO NOT WAIT ANOTHER MOMENT. He stands knocking, but it is you who must open the door for Him... (Revelation 3:20) HEAR HIS VOICE... AND DO NOT MAKE HIM WAIT ANY LONGER!

Your relationship with Him is mutual! (Also in Revelation 3:20!) For if you open that door, He will come in and eat with you, and you with He.

His faithfulness endures forever!

Let Him reign over your life as He does His Kingdom. INVOLVE Him...involve Him...there will never be a more faithful friend than He.

What shall we say then? For when he is with you...who can be against you? (Romans 8:31)

YOU WANT TO BE WITH HIM...BE WITH HIM.

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved!!!! (Romans 10:13)

It's that simple!! :D :) :cool: :rolleyes: :eek:

Trust in the Word. :bible:

Hallelujah! He wants to share evry minute of every day with us- He loves the details of our lives and love to be with us- just imagine how rich and full life will be when He is always at the center of it!

Amen Azarias:dance::dance::dance: He is concerned abolut the minute things in our lives as well as the big . He is concerned even when I misplace things and ask for His help. He shows me where they are. I don't have to panic . I don't have to worry. He is a friend that sticks closer than a brother.

Back