Let The Dry Land Appear.....

Men will hear the voice of God as the Scriptures are interpreted in Christ…for the Son opens up our minds to the Scriptures so that we may understand the words of all the prophets and apostles….the “angels”…the messengers of God.

How will men respond toward what they will hear? Will they cease from the waters of strife and receive with joy the Word in a good and honest heart or will they speak out in their wrath against what they will hear….speaking out rashly as a raging sea?

The wicked are like the “troubled sea” when it cannot rest whose “waters” cast up mire and dirt…for they will not cease from their evil speaking against what they will hear. There is NO PEACE to the wicked as they will “roar” against the Truth in their thoughts and ways.

Isaiah 57:16-21 KJV
(16) For I will not contend for ever, neither will I be always wroth: for the spirit should fail before me, and the souls which I have made.
(17) For the iniquity of his covetousness was I wroth, and smote him: I hid me, and was wroth, and he went on frowardly in the way of his heart.
(18) I have seen his ways, and will heal him: I will lead him also, and restore comforts unto him and to his mourners.
(19) I create the fruit of the lips; Peace, peace to him that is far off, and to him that is near, saith the LORD; and I will heal him.
(20) But the wicked are like the troubled sea, when it cannot rest, whose waters cast up mire and dirt.

(21) There is no peace, saith my God, to the wicked.

But a GOOD AND HONEST heart shall appear….for the “dry land” shall appear. Some will hear the Word of God spoken in Truth and sincerity and will cease their tongues from speaking. The “waters” of strife will cease and desist from those who will hear and receive what is said (And God said…) as they will be quick to hear His voice and will be SLOW TO SPEAK and slow to wrath. Of His will are we begotten with the Word of TRUTH….and not of the will of man who handles the Word deceptively for his covetousness.

James 1:17-22 KJV
(17) Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
(18) Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.

Let the “dry land” appear…..laying apart all the evil thoughts and speaking that will want to come out of our mouths and receive with meekness the engrafted Word.

(19) Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:
(20) For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God.
(21) Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.

(22) But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

Let the dry land appear….as we are to be MORE READY TO HEAR than be HASTY to SPEAK with the mouth. The waters of strife are to disappear and we are to let out words be few.

Ecclesiastes 5:1-7 KJV
(1) Keep thy foot when thou goest to the house of God, and be more ready to hear, than to give the sacrifice of fools: for they consider not that they do evil.
(2) Be not rash with thy mouth, and let not thine heart be hasty to utter any thing before God: for God is in heaven, and thou upon earth: therefore let thy words be few.
(3) For a dream cometh through the multitude of business; and a fool's voice is known by multitude of words.

Have love for another….pay our vows towards God. Be DOERS of His Word…having love for each other and not hearers only.

(4) When thou vowest a vow unto God, defer not to pay it; for he hath no pleasure in fools: pay that which thou hast vowed.
(5) Better is it that thou shouldest not vow, than that thou shouldest vow and not pay.

We are to hear His voice and FEAR Him and not speak out in our wrath saying “it is an error” about what a messenger of God says to us. Let the dry land appear.

(6) Suffer not thy mouth to cause thy flesh to sin; neither say thou before the angel, that it was an error: wherefore should God be angry at thy voice, and destroy the work of thine hands?
(7) For in the multitude of dreams and many words there are also divers vanities: but fear thou God.

The “dry land” is the heart where the “waters” of strife and debate have disappeared……

Genesis 1:9-13 KJV
(9) And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.
(10) And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.

The “earth”…the good and honest heart…shall bring forth “grass”….PEACE and the fruits of righteousness with patience. God shall see it as good.

(11) And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.
(12) And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
(13) And the evening and the morning were the third day.

The “dry land”….the “good earth” or “good ground”…. shall hear the Word of Truth and KEEP it and bring forth FRUIT with patience. “…..and God saw that it was GOOD”…..the GOOD ground….the good earth.

Luke 8:15 KJV

(15) But that on the good ground are they, which in an honest and good heart, having heard the word, keep it, and bring forth fruit with patience.

For the “earth”…the good ground of the heart that has laid aside all of the waters of wrath and strife…. will drink in the “rain” that comes often upon it and will bring forth “herbs” meet for them by whom it is dressed. The “rain” is the Word of God that falls upon the good heart….as God speaks. “And God said….” (Genesis 1:11).

They will respond to the Word of God as spoken through His Spirit with peace, joy and patience. They will “work” righteousness with the “labor” of LOVE that they will show toward His “name”….or authority… and towards those who will minister that Word to them.

Hebrews 6:7-10 KJV
(7) For the earth which drinketh in the rain that cometh oft upon it, and bringeth forth herbs meet for them by whom it is dressed, receiveth blessing from God:
(8) But that which beareth thorns and briers is rejected, and is nigh unto cursing; whose end is to be burned.
(9) But, beloved, we are persuaded better things of you, and things that accompany salvation, though we thus speak.
(10) For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister.

Give ear O ye heavens (hearing with the ears)……and His messenger will speak and hear O earth (the heart) the words of his mouth. The “rain” is the voice of God…. “ and God said….” And we are to HEAR with our ears and cease from our wrath, envying, strife and contentions. Let the “dry land” appear as the “waters” of strife will disappear from off our hearts. We are to fear God and ascribe greatness unto Him. We are to be THANKFUL to Him for His Word.

Deuteronomy 32:1-3 KJV
(1) Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak; and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth.
(2) My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass:
(3) Because I will publish the name of the LORD: ascribe ye greatness unto our God

Let the dry land appear……refrain the tongue from evil and the lips from speaking deceit.

1 Peter 3:10-12 KJV
(10) For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile:
(11) Let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it.
(12) For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil.

He sends His messengers out to speak His Word of Truth to the churches. But who will respond with a good and honest heart? Who will give His Spirit rest within their hearts? Who will keep His Word within their hearts and bring forth fruits meet of repentance (changing the mind)?

Matthew 10:11-15 KJV
(11) And into whatsoever city or town ye shall enter, enquire who in it is worthy; and there abide till ye go thence.
(12) And when ye come into an house, salute it.

Like Noah (which means “rest”) sending out the dove to see if the “waters” have abated from off the earth, so do His disciples look for the “son of peace” as they will salute the “house” with peace. The son of peace shall appear as our peace shall be sent out and rest upon their hearts. But if the dove finds that the “waters” of strife have not abated from off the earth, then it shall return back.

(13) And if the house be worthy, let your peace come upon it: but if it be not worthy, let your peace return to you.
(14) And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.
(15) Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

The peace is sent out to see if the waters are abated from off the face of the ground. Will men respond with peace or will they be like a trouble sea which can not rest? Will the peace return back or will it find a place to rest as people will hear the words of His messengers and treat them with love and kindness?

Genesis 8:8-11 KJV
(8) Also he sent forth a dove from him, to see if the waters were abated from off the face of the ground;

(9) But the dove found no rest for the sole of her foot, and she returned unto him into the ark, for the waters were on the face of the whole earth: then he put forth his hand, and took her, and pulled her in unto him into the ark.
(10) And he stayed yet other seven days; and again he sent forth the dove out of the ark;

Will there be an “answer of peace” from those who will hear….as the olive leaf was in the mouth of the dove?

(11) And the dove came in to him in the evening; and, lo, in her mouth was an olive leaf pluckt off: so Noah knew that the waters were abated from off the earth.

The dove is sent out….peace unto you. Where is the “son of peace”? If there is an “answer of peace”…..an olive leaf plucked, then those who will hear the words shall cease from their speaking evil and “serve” those who minister His Word with respect and peace and joy and LOVE. Where is the son of peace that shall open to the words spoken?

Deuteronomy 20:10-13 KJV
(10) When thou comest nigh unto a city to fight against it, then proclaim peace unto it.
(11) And it shall be, if it make thee answer of peace, and open unto thee, then it shall be, that all the people that is found therein shall be tributaries unto thee, and they shall serve thee

But if there is NO PEACE….for the wicked are like the roaring seas, then it will be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment, than for that city.

(12) And if it will make no peace with thee, but will make war against thee, then thou shalt besiege it:
(13) And when the LORD thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword:

Back