Lil' Girl

"All that you ever loved and all that ever loved you will be there"
William Branham
God is able to clothe that same spirit again, should his children desire it.
Heaven is not floating on a cloud some where but a real place.
The positive representation of this negative existence that we are in.
If our desire is met in part here, how great will the real fulfillment be...

I've had a few canine companions in my life experience. The best one was a purebred English Golden Retriever, the ones with the large square head. He was a big 'intelligent' dog.
When the kids were little we bred Golden Retrievers for them to look after and sell. But in his latter years he developed epilepsy and one day coming home from work he wasn't there to greet me. A few days later the neighbors call to say our dog was laying in the slough on their land. With only six inches of water it was clear what happened.

"All that you ever loved and all that ever loved you will be there"
William Branham
God is able to clothe that same spirit again, should his children desire it.
Heaven is not floating on a cloud some where but a real place.
The positive representation of this negative existence that we are in.
If our desire is met in part here, how great will the real fulfillment be...

I've had a few canine companions in my life experience. The best one was a purebred English Golden Retriever, the ones with the large square head. He was a big 'intelligent' dog.
When the kids were little we bred Golden Retrievers for them to look after and sell. But in his latter years he developed epilepsy and one day coming home from work he wasn't there to greet me. A few days later the neighbors call to say our dog was laying in the slough on their land. With only six inches of water it was clear what happened.
Yes, the sadness of a close pet passing is a bit much to handle. Before Bonnie, we had a Scotty dog pass on Christmas morning as our little girl was opening her presents. These two events put a brake on any further furry friends.

Back