Living For Christ

1. Introduction:
1Pe 4:1 Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased (quit)from sin; 1Pe 4:2 That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God.
2. We generally think ,,:
that this is my life, my family, my job etc. What we fail to realise is that each day , it is God who awakens us and shows us , our life, job family and gives us necessary strength and wisdom to fulfill our duties. If could just change our approach towards our life and duties , by accepting them as belonging to Him and consider our selves as stewards of His possessions, and servants of his will, Life would be so different and relaxing.
We are His priceless possession : 2Ti 2:19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity. 20 But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour
21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use,and prepared unto every good work.
Care for His Possession :
Rom 14:1]] KJV* Him that is weak in the faith receive ye, but not to doubtful disputations*[[Rom 14:19]] KJV* Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another.

Greetings lavin
Welcome to the cfs family.
This is so true !
This life is not about us and we tend to get so caught up in this rat race of surviving in this day and age we lose sight that we are here for Him and this life is about Him.

When we feel so weighed down with life, we need to return to Christ and get our focus back on Him and let Him clean out our life again.

Thanks for the Awesome Reminder!!

As we ask of all new memers,
Please look over the Following and Familiarize yourself with them, this will help you to have a safe and joyful time here in the forum.

Again this is just forum procedure and nothing else.

1. Forum Policies and Procedures
2. Topics which May Not Be Discussed in the open forum.

If you have any questions or issues with the forum, please feel free to contact a moderator or helper and we will do what we can to help.

Again Welcome to cfs
Blessings
FCJ

1. Introduction:
1Pe 4:1 Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased (quit)from sin; 1Pe 4:2 That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God.
2. We generally think ,,:
that this is my life, my family, my job etc. What we fail to realise is that each day , it is God who awakens us and shows us , our life, job family and gives us necessary strength and wisdom to fulfill our duties. If could just change our approach towards our life and duties , by accepting them as belonging to Him and consider our selves as stewards of His possessions, and servants of his will, Life would be so different and relaxing.
We are His priceless possession : 2Ti 2:19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity. 20 But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour
21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use,and prepared unto every good work.
Care for His Possession :
Rom 14:1]] KJV* Him that is weak in the faith receive ye, but not to doubtful disputations*[[Rom 14:19]] KJV* Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another.

Hello lavin;

Thank you, thank you, thank you for Words of reminder and encouragement! We look forward to talk Jesus and fellowship with you.

Welcome to Christian Forum Site and am praying for you, brother. Please share more with your new friends.

God bless you, lavin, and your family.

Back