LORD, TODAY I AM THANKFUL FOR...

godbe4me

Unavailable
Staff Member on LOA
Good evening Father,

I thank You for waking me up this morning feeling well. I stayed in the bed today as instructed and fellow-shipped with my CFS family all day and had a wonderful time. I thank You for healing me and increasing my strength daily. You are so good to me and still blessing me and I thank You.

I thank You for being my Savior, my King, my Redeemer, my Strength and my Friend. You are my all in all, my Alpha and Omega. You are my everything. I thank you for my husband who has been by my side through this whole thing and my family & friends. I thank You for all those who have been praying for me. Bless them Lord.

I thank You for all my brothers and sisters in Christ. I thank You for all the new brothers and sisters who has accepted You on this day. Lord, I lift up all the sick for healing, those who are hurt for comfort, abused for restoration, lonely for comfort, loosing faith for increased faith, the blind for sight, the hungry to be fed. I lift up all those who has called on the name of the Lord to You. Lord, and for those who are looking for a deliverance, I lift them up to You for deliverance. I thank You father for the lessons you teach all your children. I thank You that one day we will be with You forever and never depart. But until that day, I thank You for keeping us, protecting us and delivering us from all manner of evil and temptation. I thank You for forgiving us of all our sins. In Jesus name I pray....AMEN

I love you Lord!!!

Back