LORD, TODAY I AM THANKFUL FOR...

godbe4me

Unavailable
Staff Member on LOA
Good afternoon Father,

I thank You for waking me up this morning and for the strength for prepare my food and move around more than I was able to a couple days ago. I thank You for loving us so much that You bless us with the strength to do things for ourselves. I am thanking You for this DAY. This is the day that You have made and I will rejoice and be glad. I am glad because you sustain us, keep us, protect us and You hear us. I thank You for your Son Jesus Christ who died on the cross for our sins that whoever calls on the name of the Lord will be saved. I thank You for today because a lost soul will say YES to You today and join the family of Christ. I am thankful for the sick that You have healed, the blind that can see, the hungry You have fed. I am thanking You for this day and all the miracles of faith You will perform around the world.

I thank You for my husband, family and friends. I thank You for everything You have done in my life and from where You have bought me from. I am thankful for our home, my job, my transportation and all that You have provided for us. Father, I love You and until the day You come and receive us unto yourself, help me to continue to do Your will, I thank You for your continued forgiveness of sins, and I thank You for using me in whatever way You see fit. In Jesus name I pray.....AMEN

Lord God I am thankful that you saw fit to give me life in these days where we have an endless supply of your Anointed word.
From dvd's to video and audio files to books and conventions and so forth.

We can carry your word with us at all times right in our pockets. It's like having a preacher, teacher in your pocket and can be taught all day long.

So yes sir I am so very thankful for all the resources you sow into my life. Your word is seed and my heart is good ground.
Thank you Father God.
FCJ

Thursday morning 7:50 am..
Heavenly father yes.. we thank you for your great encouragement on every day.
Thank you for your great encouragement in all
We praise you for salvation and grace
Thank you for your great opportunity to serve in your fields
Glory to you ... Glory to you

Back